epilogue

it was the day after sasha had given birth. she was peacefully sleeping as seth sat at her bedside with mya. she smiled up at her dad as she grabbed onto his nose. 

he laughed which caused her to giggle. seth's heart melted. she was already the best daughter he could have asked for.

for hours on end he kept his daughter entertained while sasha stayed asleep. finally, mya finally went to sleep and seth put her down in the tiny baby bed the nurse had brought in. he watched as she curled her hands above her head and let out a soft breath.

"you're so cute." sasha laughed as she woke up.

"it's almost like if i look away, she'll disappear because this is all to good to be true."

"aw." sasha said as her eyes began to water. "sorry, still very hormonal." she laughed.

seth wheeled the baby along with him as he went back down next to sasha. they watched the baby sleep in silence before seth broke it.

"this is it, sash."

"huh?" she asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"remember that night, you came to my cabin in the worst state i have ever seen you in. i told you would never ever be alone again." he said with a smile.

"yeah."

"look at us now. we've got the most beautiful baby in the entire world and now our lives are complete." he said with a smile before it left. "i know you didn't believe me when i said our forever started a long time ago, but i hope you do now. i never wanted you to feel alone, so i made sure i was always there, through the good, the bad and the ugly. i promise that our baby and i will never leave you. sasha, you were never alone."

"come here." she said with tears pouring down her cheeks. she moved over, giving him space to lay down beside her. her hand caressed his face as she looked up at him. "i believed you then and i believe you now."

"yeah?"

"yeah." she smiled. "besides, i'd have to kill you if you took my baby." she giggled as she pecked his cheek.

"hey! what about me being gone?" he pouted making her laugh.

"eh, i could do without."

"ah!" he gasped. he frowned, pushing his lower lip and pretended to cry.

"oh, shut up, you baby." she laughed. "i love you, you know?"

"yes."

"you're not gonna say it back?" she pouted.

"maybe." he said with a sly smile. she rolled her eyes and pinched his nipple. "ah! jesus, i love you too."

"that's better." she giggled before bringing his lips to hers in their first kiss since the baby had arrived. soon, randy, roman, dean, renee and emerson barged into the room.

randy gasped and covered his daughters eyes. "we came to see the baby, not see you make another one!" he grumbled. he held emerson in his arms as he walked over to the baby. "look, em, this is your new cousin."

"she's so small." she giggled into randy's shoulder.

"where's char?" seth asked as soon as he realized she was missing.

"connecticut." roman rolled his eyes. "she'll be back next week though, so she'll stop by."

randy put emerson down. "i have to pee." he announced before running out. emerson took this opportunity to touch the baby which woke her up from her slumber.

she started to scream at the top of her lungs. "oh no, what did i do?" emerson said as she started to cry too. renee watched in horror. two children crying was something she didn't want to get used to.

roman picked up mya while seth calmed down emerson. mya stopped crying as she stared at roman with a smile. she touched his beard before gripping his hair and pulling onto it.

"ow!" he cried which made mya laugh louder. randy made it back to the entire room being filled with laughter.

"i love her already." he said giving her a nod of approval. sasha watched around the room in awe.

she was surrounded by her best friends. there was nothing more she needed in life that wasn't in this room. a tear ran down her face as she smiled.

this was her happy ending.

she truly wasn't alone.

a/n wow. that's a wrap of 'never alone'. i am so so so thankful for all the love you guys have shown me. it means the world to me. thank you so much for reading, i hope you loved it as much as i did. ♡