[twenty-four]

after sasha's mom was placed in prison, she finally felt free and happy, that's why when seth asked her to marry him she said yes.

seth finished school before her and went pro. he landed a spot on a football team here in portland. he was thankful because that meant that he and sasha wouldn't have to do long distance.

two years after, sasha finished school, graduating at the top of her class. she got a good word in from the dean and became successful business owner. even though astrology was her major at first, she decided that it was more of a hobby than a career option and switched into business classes. she was the proud owner of legit cosmetics. she was one of the biggest names in makeup history and she had only begun.

when their lives started to pick up, they tied the knot and moved to the city. they moved into a four story penthouse and have been very happy since.

it was two am when seth rolled over and noticed his wife wasn't in bed with him anymore. he sighed and got up. he walked down to the kitchen where he assumed she would be; he was correct.

he smiled. she looked so good in his clothes. he loved how his shirts were always like a dress on her. seth walked up behind and wrapped his arms around her.

his hands hugged her eight month pregnant belly as he placed his head in her shoulder. "what are you doing up, baby?"

"she's hungry." she said as she placed one hand above seth's. she closed her pb and j before cutting it in half. "want some?"

"sure." he said as she passed him a half. he pulled away from her and leaned on the counter beside her. she had a nice glow going on and he couldn't help, but smile at her.

"what?"

"nothing." he smiled. he tucked his hand under her chin and brought her lips to his. "i just love you so much."

"stop." she whined with a blush. after four years of being together, she still couldn't accept his compliments without melting into a pool of embarrassment.

they both finished eating and he helped her back up the stairs. sasha's stomach was bigger than either of them had expected. he helped her lay back down on her side and climbed back into bed.

the lights were dark, but he felt her brown eyes bore into his. he brought his hand up and brushed her hair out of her face. he watched as her blinks became slower which meant she was starting to drift to sleep, but he couldn't bring himself to look away because even after all these years, she was still the most beautiful girl he had ever seen.

sasha drifted to sleep, but as of lately she had been waking up in the middle of the night in pain. she was in the third trimester of her pregnancy and it was very uncomfortable. she groaned as a tear slipped from her eye. seth turned over and quickly wiped the tear that fell. "baby, what's wrong?"

"my back, it's killing me, i want this to be over now." she sighed. it hurt seth to see her in so much pain, especially because technically, he caused it. they had been talking about having babies for as long as he could remember, but he didn't think about how hard it would actually for her.

he didn't know what to say or do, so he did what he did best. he took her mind off of the bad things. "can you believe in less than a month, we'll have a precious baby girl?"

"yeah." she hummed as she caressed his face that was covered in his fair grown stubble.

"i hope she looks exactly like you, there's not enough of you here." he smiled as she rolled her eyes with a big smile. he laughed. "have you decided on a name yet?"

"i really like mya and sofia. i just don't know which one."

"i thought you wanted rose?" he asked confused.

"no, that's gonna be her middle name," she paused. "mya rose rollins." she said softly. a smile took over her face.

"i love it." he whispered. she pecked his lips and rested her forehead against his.

"i can't wait to meet her." sasha said as she rubbed her belly. seth lowered himself so he was leveled with her stomach.

"you hear that, little baby, your mommy is dying to meet you." he said with a smile. he pecked her stomach as she giggled and played with his hair. "but, until you're ready, can you just give her a break? let her sleep a little. okay?"

"cuddle me, sethie boy." she said making him roll his eyes.

"i'm blocking randy's number on your phone." he scoffed before helping her turn over. he scooted closer to her and pressed himself up against her.

"but isn't he the godfather?" she chuckled.

"dammit." he mumbled before pecking her neck and letting his eyelids fall. sasha found herself drifting back to sleep too.

she was proud of the life they made and the life they were about to welcome.

a/n mya is such a beautiful name imo, idk something about it just brings me happiness.