[nineteen]

sasha woke up earlier than usually and looked to her right. seth slept peacefully with his hair all over his face. sasha chuckled before scooting closer to him and pushing it out of his face.

she admired him. she replayed last night in her head and a smile broke out on her face. he was genuinely the sweetest guy she had ever met and she couldn't believe that he was with her. she watched as his chest rose and fell with every breathe he took and how his eyelashes laid perfectly flat on his face.

she slid even closer to him and wrapped herself in his arms. she then kissed his forehead and tucked her head into his neck. she squealed when she felt him squeeze her into a hug.

"good morning." she laughed as she faced him.

"good morning, baby." he hummed. sasha wrapped her arms around his neck and played with his hair. "you're so beautiful." he said to her as he kissed the tip of her nose.

"stop it." she whined with a blush. the sun hit his honey brown eyes almost perfectly and sasha swore she fell in love all over again. she knew today was going to be a good day. "hey, wanna go on a run?"

"of course." he said in response. she smiled and kissed his cheek before getting out of bed. "oh, you meant now?"

"yeah, obviously."

"oh." he said with a straight face. "give me, ten more minutes." he smiled before closing back his eyes.

"i can't with you." she chuckled before exiting the room. she brushed her teeth and pulled her hair into a neat high bun paired with a black headband. she then put on black biker shorts and a matching top before waking seth up.

he quickly got ready and the couple ran up the hill. this was their weekend routine. they would either jog or hike together and then eat a huge meal when they got back home.

they reached the end of the bridge which marked 2 miles of running. sasha had a thin layer of sweat on her face while seth was melting.

"i thought you were the fit one, baby." she mocked as he gasped for air. he rolled his eyes while reaching for his water. he drank half of it before looking back at her.

"i've been off my game." he huffed with a pout. "last one home makes breakfast!" he yelled as he sprinted in the opposite direction leaving sasha in his dust.

"you can't cook anyways!" she yelled after him with a chuckle. she started to jog in the direction of his house. sasha made it there last. "you only won because you cheated."

"excuses!" he mocked her as he plopped down onto the sofa. "how about we shower and head down to the dinner with the gang?"

"sounds good. i get first shower." sasha smiles making seth roll his eyes. "love you too, you bum." she crackled as she ran up the stairs. sasha quickly showered and looked out the window. it looked like it was going to ran as usual, so she grabbed seth's bright green crewneck and a pair of lululemon leggings and headed down stairs.

seth had already been in the shower while sasha was getting ready. she let down her hair once she reached the living room and combed it down to it's natural wavy texture.

"you ready?" seth asked from behind her.

"yes!" she smiled and grabbed his hand. they took the short cut to the diner and met there friends there. renee and charlotte sat at a different table from the guys and sasha joined them. "hey girlies." she smiled.

"someone's all smiley today." charlotte laughed. the three friends talked about the party last night before renee turned to sasha.

"where did you go? we were looking for you and seth, but you guys were gone until it was time to go home."

"oh, we were up the hill on the swings."

"for?" renee asked curiously.

"he gave me this." sasha smiled brightly and showed them her hand. they both gasped and squealed.

"oh my god!" charlotte squealed.

"it's gorgeous." renee squealed.

"if you guys don't get married and have babies, i am suing!" charlotte added.

"what's going on over there?" dean asked seth. the girls were squealing louder than pigs at a barn.

"i gave sasha a promise ring last night."

"what!?" randy asked.

"are you trying to make us look bad?" roman scoffed playfully.

"you go man!" dean cheered proudly.

"yeah, i basically promised her that one day i will marry her, you know, the whole sha-bang. you guys, i really do think she's the one." he smiled as he looked over at her. his heart fluttered as a smile took over her face.

"good for you man, i'm happy for you."

"me too, sethie boy." randy smiled before the girls joined their table. they all shoved themselves in a booth and ate the last dinner they would ever eat this school year.

sasha admired the life she had and the people she had in it. she couldn't believe that she was so blessed to have them.

not to mention her mother had left them alone. she was beyond happy.

she looked over at her boyfriend and kissed his cheek. she loved him with her entire being and she hoped he knew that.

he put his arm around her and held her close. at that very moment, she knew he knew.

a/n happy ending to happy book? NOT BAHAHAHAH.