[four]

seth and sasha barely made it up the hill before it started to pour. the ran was coming down hard, puddles started to form quickly. the pair rushed into the house as seth locked the door behind them.

sasha peeled his sweater off her small frame and threw it onto the chair next to her. "this place is all yours?"

"yeah, it was my grandfather's before he passed."

"cool." she said once she realized he didn't want to speak any further on the subject. "so, what are we going to do to pass time, friend?"

"friend?" he said as a bright smile took over his face. she laughed and shoved his shoulder as she walked past him into the house.

"dork."

he was right behind sasha as she passed the kitchen and went to explore. "oh, is that you? you were so adorable." she smiled as she scanned a baby picture of him.

"what do you mean 'were', i still am."

"eh." she teased as she headed upstairs. seth felt his heart race. this was the longest he had ever talked to sasha and now she was about to see his room. "oh my god!" she shrieked before falling into a fit of laughter.

"what?"

"you have little frogs on your bed sheets." she giggled as her eyes welled with tears. "you are the cutest person ever."

"look wise, right?"

"no, seth, no." she said as her laughter subsided. she examined his room which was relatively big. she took note of how clean his room actually was. then what she saw surprised her. "you have the entire series of diary of a wimpy kid?"

"oh, do you think that is childish too?"

"no, no, that was my favorite book series when i was a kid, i had the hard and soft cover to ever book until.." she trailed off and seth felt her tense. he sighed before pulling her into a hug and to his surprise she hugged back.

"you hungry?" he said as he looked down at her.

"always." she said with a small smile before pulling away from him and heading downstairs. seth liked how she made herself at home without him having to tell, she was starting to warm up to him and he was happy.

the rain had gotten worse, if that was even possible. "so, i'll have you know, i make the best grilled cheese ever known to mankind." seth smiled as he tied his hair up. a blush took over sasha's face, but he couldn't quite think of why.

"i'll be the judge of that." she said as she watched him slave away in the kitchen. she watched as he overdramtically buttered the bread, before placing the cheese on it and putting it in the pan. "you are something else, rollins."

"i am, banks." he winked at her making her roll her eyes. he placed her sandwich on a plate before cutting it in two. "bon appetit."

"thank you." she smiled as he nodded back. she took a bite into his sandwich and watched his eyes light up. it wasn't as good as he talked it up to be, but she didn't want to burst his bubble. "i think you were right."

"of course i was." he smiled and sat down beside her and ate his own sandwich. "so."

"so?"

"what do you wanna talk about?"

"i don't know."

"let's play 21 questions."

"fine, go first." sasha smiled as he thought of a question. she never had a friend before, but she could tell she was going to like it. seth was a good person from what she could see and she was glad she didn't cut him off completely.

"how many boyfriends have you had?"

"laying it on thick, huh?" she said as she looked him in his light brown eyes. "none, actually."

"none?" he said in a shocked tone. "do you come from a town of idiots or something?"

"something like that." she laughed, not realizing that seth had gotten closer than he was before. "how many girlfriends have you had?"

"offical girlfriends, two. none offical girlfriends, three."

"so, you've been around." she joked which made him laugh.

"not even in the slightest, but i do know what i am doing." he said with a smirk, which involuntarily caused sasha to blush. they locked eyes for what felt like forever before the door bell rang.

"it's still pouring, who could that be?"

"i have no idea." he said as he grumpily got off the barstool. he was quite angry that someone ruined their moment. seth opened the door to see his friends; randy, roman, dean and renee.

"hey sethie boy!" randy smiled as they all pushed themselves into his house. he wanted to roll his eyes, but he honestly did miss his friends.

"where's char?" seth asked curiously.

"she got stuck practicing for track in the gym."

"oh." he said before dean pulled his shirt over his head and ran towards seth's room to find a shirt before seth could stop him. "dean-"

dean didn't even noticed sasha as he b-lined for seth's room. sasha's eyes widened as she bit into her grilled cheese. dean quickly came back with a gray shirt on, this time noticing sasha. "oh, hey."

"hi."

"i'm dean."

"sasha." she said with a nervous tone. dean was taller and bigger than seth, he would come off as scary if he didn't have a huge smile on his face. sasha's eyes moved to the door as randy, roman and renee entered the kitchen. she looked away and bit into her sandwich.

"guys, this is sasha." dean said to his friends who nodded and waved. sasha waved back, but her eyes screamed that she was terrified. renee sat down in seth's old spot as she turned to sasha.

"hey, i'm renee. nice to meet you."

"hi, nice to meet you too." she was shocked that someone so pretty was actually this nice to her right off the bat.

"these bozos might look scary, but trust me, they couldn't hurt a fly."

"good to know."

"so, how are you liking portland and it's shitty weather?"

"i actually like it. los angeles's weather was a constant reminder that everyone's happiness was fake, you know, here it almost lets me know that it's okay to be sad." she expressed before her eyes widened. she can't believe she just said that and to a complete stranger at that.

"damn, that was deep. i totally get that though." roman said as he joined the conversation. "what's your major?"

"haven't decided yet, to be honest, probably going to get into economics or astrology. what about you?"

"oh, i'm here on a football scholarship, but i am kind of getting into politics, kind of wanna be a MP or something."

"that's cool, i can see you doing something like that, you've got the posture for it." she jokes which makes him laugh. seth finally enters the kitchen and sees his friends engaging in a conversation with sasha, but she doesn't seem as uncomfortable as he thought she would be which made him smile.

"seth, i am proud, finally one of your girlfriends has personality. i guess third time is the charm." randy says which makes sasha blush.

seth took note of how much blushing she was doing today. he then sat down with the rest of his friends and talked until the storm passed.

a/n so, sasha met his friends. opened up to him a bit...let's see how this plays out