[twenty]

it was finally the last game of the season. seth was more nervous than sasha could have imagined.

"what if i drop the ball? what if i don't even catch it? what if i sl-" he rambled on before sasha sat down on her knees in front of him. she looked up at him and placed her hands on his knees.

"baby, calm down. i need you to breathe." she said calmly as she caressed his thigh. "you are are going to great, like you always do. i will be there in the stands to cheer you on like i always do. you will never fail, okay?"

"b-b-but what if i d-d-do." he stutter out as tears began to pour down his face. sasha's mind went blank. she had never seen him cry before and she honestly didn't know how to calm his down, but she knew she had to think of something. she sprung to her feet and sat down next to him. she pulled him in for a hug and held him tightly.

"seth, just breathe. you are going to be okay." she said as he laid his head down on her lap and she played with his hair. he was shaking underneath her. she sighed heavily. "look, there's no guarantee that you guys will win, but there is a guarantee that you will be the best player on the field. i am not just saying this as your future wife." she said hoping to get a laugh out of him and it did. "i genuinely think that you have a rare talent that everyone on the field lacks. you are amazing at what you do and i know that tonight will be no different and you are going to kill it."

"yeah?"

"yeah." she smiled as she kissed his temple. "i love you, so much, you know."

"i know."

"and i don't like seeing you cry, please don't let these things stress you out. i am always here for you, i am always in your corner."

"i know." he mumbled into her thigh as he kissed it and they sat there in silence. soon he got up to prepare for the game. he and sasha headed out to the field for his warm ups.

sasha sat with renee and charlotte as they watched the guys warm up like last time. renee had a sign this time as did charlotte while sasha had his jersey that he wore for an away game on.

"showing us up again, banks?" renee laughed. the three sat there and talked until the stands began to fill up with people. the other team had entered the field and the crowd went silent. they had never faced this school before because they had never made it this far into the championship.

they were the clovers. they had won every single championship since the 1990s which was intimidating to say the least. the game started and the clovers immediately took the lead. the crowd cheered in politeness, but everyone was worried that their home team would lose.

it was half time and the clovers were up 19 - 15. sasha had a visible frown on her face as she watched grumble. she knew that he was blaming himself for their lack of touchdowns. she hated how hard he always was on himself and she sighed.

half time ended and the clovers came back harder than the 2nd quarter. they were now up by 21 - 15. the crowd was now silent and coach looked disappointed. roman called hut as he threw the ball down to randy who ran 3 yards before throwing it back to dolph who threw it back to dean who was in the clear. he ran 7 yards before scoring a touch and the crowd went wild.

they watched as the score changed to 21 - 21. they were tied as they entered the last quarter. sasha cheered with the rest of the school and stood up. she gasped when she felt something pointy in her back.

she went to turn around when someone roughly stopped her from doing so. "say nothing and exit the stadium." she heard before she nodded and walked down the stairs with her mother gripping down hard on her shoulder as she pushed a knife lightly into sasha's back.

sasha felt tears brim in her eyes as they made it to the parking lot. she was terrified. she was going to die and no one was here to save her.

the tears fell as her mother stopped walking. they were in the middle of the parking lot. "give me everything you have. all your money, your cellphone, oh and your shoes. can't have you running away now."

a/n her mother did have a plan...will it work? will sasha die? find out in the next chapter...

okay i just wanted to be extra and write an ending like an episode story lmaoao sorry yall had to read that (: