[six]

sasha unlocked the door and quickly pulled seth in before locking the door. she didn't want anyone seeing her coming in with a guy this late.

"ou, i like it here, quite fancy."

"it is so not fancy."

"yes it is, look at this chair." he said pointing to a silver chair that had a hole in the back and was shaped like a bean bag chair on the bottom.

"the apartment was fully furnished when i got here, something to do with the scholarship. i dunno."

"so, nothing in here is done by you?"

"expect my room, no." she said as she plopped down on the couch, but seth headed straight towards her room. "hey! don't touch anything."

seth's eyes widened as he walked into her room. it was so calming, it had starry lights that shone across her ceiling with cotton made clouds that made it look even more realistic. she had a queen sized bed that was perfectly made. her vanity mirror was off, but he could tell it was bright and her glass sliding closet door.

"sasha, this is awesome."

"you think?"

"yes! it's so original. i love it."

"thanks, sethie boy." she mocked randy's tennessee accent which made seth turn around and face her.

"no! it is not a thing!" he said as she giggled.

"whatever, here let me show you your room." she said as she grabbed his wrist and showed him to the room right beside hers. it was moderately decorated, nothing as amazing as hers. it had a queen bed with baby blue sheets and two night stands and a white rug.

"why can't i sleep in your spacey room."

"on the floor? sure."

"really?" he smiled down at his best friend.

"seth, you are one weird man." she laughed as she turned to walk away from him. "i'll call you in when i finish changing."

"okay." he said as he watched her bedroom door close behind him. he entered the guest room and pulled his shirt over his head and pulled his jeans down, leaving him in his tank top and boxers with his black socks.

"i am done now." she yelled and he quickly entered her room. a pillow and blanket were placed on the fuzzy carpet that was on her bedroom floor. he laid down on in as she climbed into her bed.

"goodnight."

"goodnight, bestie." he smiled as she turned off the lights. half an hour went by before seth started to feel cold. he tried to ignore it and fall asleep, but it never went away. "psst, sasha."

"hmm.." she trailed off as she turned over.

"i'm cold." he said waiting for an answer, but when he didn't get one he got up. "sasha." he said as he placed a hand on her back and shook her softly.

"huh?" she said as she opened her big brown eyes and look up at him in the dark.

"i'm cold." he said which made her put her head back down on the pillow.

"yeah, the heat's been broken for three days now. uh, i guess you can get in with me." she said as got comfortable again. he smiled as he climbed into bed close to her. "hands to yourself, rollins."

"yes, ma'am." he smiled as he laid down on the pillows next to her.

"are you wearing socks?"

"yeah, aren't you?"

"no, who wears socks to bed-"

"normal people, weirdo."

"no-"

"shhh, go to bed." he chuckled as she sighed and closed her eyes. he was warm, he felt the heat radiating off her body, he wanted to hug her and say it was an accident in the morning, but he never knew how she would act to these types of things, so he kept his hands to himself and went to bed.

the next morning he woke up to any empty bed. he looked at his phone and he had eleven missed calls from randy and roman. he quickly got up and ran to the living room.

"did you hear my phone ringing-"

"oh yeah, i answered, randy and roman went to your house this morning, but you weren't there. obviously,  so i told them to come over here, that was about ten minutes ago, so they should be here soon." she said as she flipped the channels on the tv. both their heads turned as they heard a knock at the door. "i would go get ready if i were you, there's a spare toothbrush under the sink." she explained as he went to the bathroom and she opened the door.

she was dressed for the day. she wore a black long sleeved body suit with low waisted washed out blue ripped jeans. her hair was wavy from her morning shower. "hey guys!"

"woah, sash, your apartment is amazing." roman explained as he slipped his shoes off followed by randy.

"thanks." she smiled as she locked the door behind them. she then sat back down on the couch and watched reruns of beavis and butthead.

"oh my god, i loved this show." randy said as he sat down beside her. "ou, you smell good." he said with wide eyes. it was a smell that was so captivating that it was hard to ignore.

"thanks?" she said as she realized she didn't spray anything. "but i am not wearing any perfume."

"well either way, you smell great." he said as they both turned back to the iconic scene of the pair of friends sitting in their couch laughing.

seth finally comes out with his jeans now on and his hair let out from its low bun from earlier. sasha took a sip of her coffee that she made as roman talked to seth.

"so, sleepovers now?" he teased.

"it's not like that-"

"because you got rejected!" he chuckled deeply before seth threw a spoon at him. "no need to be salty, my friend or should i say, her friend." he said as he chuckled again.

"i hate you."

"yeah yeah, we were gonna see a movie, wanna come?"

"well, i was gonna stay-"

"you should go." sasha says as she and randy enter the kitchen. she smiles before placing her mug in the sink. "there's nothing to around here anyways. i am just going to clean up and watch more beavis and butthead."

"okay." seth said with a little frown. he didn't want to leave.

"sasha, you might also wanna start packing, we leave at two tomorrow. pack for six days." roman says as they open the door to leave.

"see you when you come back." randy says as he pulls her in for a hug and leaves with the others.

a/n vacation should be fun :)