[twelve]

warning: there are mature scenes in this chapter, if you are not comfortable reading, feel free to skip the chapter ♡

for the next week, sasha had been getting better. going out with seth more, going back to school and even smiling somewhat. she felt like this was finally the bounce back she needed.

she had also been sleeping at seth's house for the past week. a lot of her clothes were there and seth was happy about it, he hated living in the cabin alone.

it was saturday afternoon when sasha was fresh out of the shower. she got dressed in biker shorts and a t-shirt before attempting to blow dry her hair. all her plans went out the window when lightning struck and the power went out.

"seth!" she yelped. she wasn't afraid of the dark, but she much rather not be in it alone. she quickly turned the flashlight from her phone on and plugged out the blow dryer, then headed on her way to find seth. "seth?"

"in the living room, baby." he said sweetly as he lit up the fire place. they hadn't been officially dating, but they were as strong as any couple. "roman texted, his power is out too. looks like it's me and you, in the dark tonight."

"i just wanted my hair blow dried." sasha whined as she walked over to seth. the heat was out, so she was getting kind of cold. "it's freezing, baby." she said as she wrapped herself in his arms. a smile took over his face as he pecked her lips.

"while i light these candles, take that blanket and lay on the bear fur carpet you love so much and i'll come cuddle next to you."

"okay." she said with a blush that he could sense even in the dark. she watched as he lit candles around the house before doing as he said. he laid down beside her, wrapping her in his arms as he looked down at her.

"how are you?" he said as he pushed the hair out of her face. butterflies were once again roaring in her stomach after his every touch. he made her so happy, it was unreal.

"good, you?"

"i am great." he smiled as he kissed her. longer than last time. sasha felt her ears heat up. everytime seth kissed her, it felt like the first time and everytime they ended it felt like her first breath ever. he pulled her closer to him as if that was even possible. his hand held the back of her neck as he deepened the kiss. "mhm." he moaned into her mouth before slowing it back down and pulling away.

her big brown eyes looked back up at him. her pupils had dilated, it almost looked like she was high. seth took a breath as he stared down at her with a confused expression. she didn't look nervous at all, no blush was visible.

his breath caught when her lips met his in a kiss once again. she flipped them over, so she was on top of him. sasha's fingers glided through his hair as her hips grinded into his. seth groaned before flipping them again. his finger digged into his hips as kissed her harder. his hand traveled up her shirt and gripped her boob as she moaned into his mouth. his hips plunged back into his as they both began to heat up.

sasha's hand pulled up seth's shirt before he pulled away. "we don't have to go any further if you don't want to." he said panting. his chest heaving and his cheeks red. she looked at him with a content smile.

"i want to." she said confidently. that was all seth needed to hear before he attacked her lips again. her hands ran up and down his back as his passionately kissed down her neck. she bit her lip as he found her sweet spot, but couldn't suppress the moan when he lightly bit her.

seth pulled away and rolled her shirt over her head. his eyes scanned her body, almost like he was saving the moment in his head before he spoke. "you are so beautiful, sasha." he smiled as he saw her cheeks turn red again. his sasha was back. he pulled his shirt over his head and tossed it to the side.

he stared down at her before pecking her lips and heading down. his kisses grew wet as he stopped above her boobs. he reached behind her and unbuckled her bra before latching his lips onto her nipple. sasha moaned as her back arched upwards. her fingers gripped his hair as her legs wrapped around his waist.

he smirked as his hands trailed down and pulled down her shorts. sasha reached down and unbuckled his belt quickly. seth looked into her eyes before he realized that he was definitely in love with her. he kissed her deeply as he shimmied out of his pants. he pulled down his boxers quickly before pulling down her panties slowly.

she watched as he concentrated on the task at hand. a bright smile took over his face as he kissed the middle of her rib cage. seth lined himself up with her entrance before pushing himself in slowly. sasha's nailed digged into his back as she let out the loudest moan of the night.

seth pushed himself deeper into her with a grunt. her eyes traveled to the back of her head as he moved himself in and out. her nails scratching deeper into his skin with every thrust. "seth, baby, you feel so so so good." she moaned softly into his ear as he sucked on her neck.

seth deepened his thrust causing sasha to scream out. "seth, don't ever stop." she wrapped her legs around his waist as he grunted into her ear. they slowly made love on the bear furred rug in the candle light for what felt like forever.

"sasha, don't-" seth started as sasha's walls started to clench around him. "jesus." he moaned as he bit her neck once again. she pulled his head down to hers and kissed him passionately.

seth moans into her mouth as he thrusts into her one last time before they both reach their release. "oh god." sasha cried out. seth let out a breath he didn't even know he was holding.

he looked down at her. she looked like she was glowing from the candle light and her thin layer of sweat. he pushed her hair out of her face with a bright smile. "guess this means i'm your boyfriend now." he joked as he rolled beside her.

"shut up." she laughed before staring at the ceiling. "but, yeah, i'd really like you to be my boyfriend." she blushed. she buried herself into the blanket they were under before she felt arms pull her out.

"then your boyfriend, i shall be." he said with a cheeky smile. he pecked her lips and they slowly drifted off to sleep.

a/n i am horrible at smut, but i tried. but they're dating now hehe