[fourteen]

"don't go!" seth said as he pulled sasha back to him. she fell right back into his lap with a laugh. he frowned as she got up again. "why?" he whined.

"because it's monday tomorrow and i need to get ready for school."

"get ready here, princess." he said as he pulled her back into his lap. seth pulled her in for a kiss making her kiss back. "if you do, i can kiss you." he said with a peck. "i can hug you." he said with another peck. "i can dance with you." he said with another peck. she giggled with a blush.

"we will see each other tomorrow." she said she stood up and fixed her pants. she wore a dark blue, ripped pair of jeans with a black, cropped tank top.

"hmmph." he pouts as she laughs before tying up her doc martens. he watches she stands up and kisses his forehead. she heads to the door and looks back over to him.

"bye, baby." she hollers before exiting his house. he watched through the window as she disappeared over the hill.

it had been two weeks of them dating and seth was starting to grow anxious. he was in love with her, but didn't know how to tell her. he wanted to tell her every second of everyday, but he knew it would probably just scare her away.

he went to sleep and got ready for his nine am class. he had one class today and practice which he was happy about. seth headed down to campus. he went to architecture 101, he loved the class even though he took it by accident, it happened to be taught by one of the best professors on campus.

his day passed by quick and soon it was three pm, which meant practice time. he head down to the field. seth changed in the change room quickly then headed out to the field for warm ups.

coach was working them hard because they were two games away from becoming state champions. they worked a sweat before coach even considered giving them a break.

the cheerleaders and track girls came out to train with the boys. seth was so into his workout, he didn't notice sasha sat upon the bleachers watching him.

"alright break!" coach yelled once dolph couldn't take any more. seth eyes roamed the field in a daze. he felt dizzy, he needed water.

as he drank some of the water before squirting it on his head, he spotted his girlfriend. she wore his letter jacket, a white shirt and short jean shorts. a smile took over his face once he realized she was imitating him.

he started on his way to her when he was stopped. "hey, sethie bear." she said as he rolled his eyes.

sasha watched the interaction. she trusted seth wholeheartedly, plus, he wouldn't do anything right in front of her.

"what do you want, nikki?"

"you." she smiled with a fake laugh. his face scrunched up in disgust before trying to escape her trap. she always did this, she would stand in front of him and talk his ear off until break was over.

"me and you are never gonna happen, for the last-" he started, but was cut off by an announcement.

"nikki, get to running! right now!" her coach yells and seth mentally thanks his lucky stars.

he jogs over to sasha who has a smile on her face. seth's working out had been paying off, he was looking good. he kissed her before sitting next to her.

she draped her legs on his legs before turning to him. "you look hot out there." she teases him with a taunting grin.

"don't tease me in this outfit, baby, i might just take you right here." he said as his hand squeezed her higher inner thigh. her breath caught as her cheeks lit right up. "can i have another kiss?" he smiled as his soft side made another appearance.

sasha nodded quickly as he pulled her in for a kiss. her hair flew in the wind as the rest of his team watched him kiss her.

"ugh! who is that!" nikki whined as she stopped running yet again. charlotte giggled as she ran past her.

"someone you will never be."

sasha pulled away from seth with a cheesy smile. "i swear you get better at that every time."

"learning from the best." he winks as he takes another sip of his water. they sit and talk before the coach calls him back once again.

"sleep at mine tonight?" she asks as they hold hands walking away from the field after practice. he nodded vigorously.

"lead the way, my lady."

a/n sorry this is so short. drama ahead lmao, also, i love nikki sm, but she just fits this character so bare with me lmaoaoa