[eight]

a/n updating this now because tomorrow is going to be a study day for me and i don't wanna forget to update for y'all

it had been three days since the group of friends had arrived home from florida. school was back on and everything was flowing smoothly.

sasha had officially decided on a major. she chose astrology. she had decided to be an astrologist which was huge for her.

sasha was at home waiting for seth to finish practice so they could order in. she hated to admit it, but she had a little crush on him. he made her happy which was something very little people succeeded at.

she jolted up as she heard a knock on the door. she rushed and opened the door to reveal the much taller boy. she smiled as soon as she seen him before quickly pulling him down into a hug.

"finally! i missed you!" she giggled into his neck as she wrapped her legs around his waist. he chuckled as he hugged her back and closed the door behind them.

"i seen you two days ago."

"that was too long ago." she pouted as they sat down on the couch. she plopped off of him and sat down beside him. she crossed her legs before looking to him. "food?"

"chinese food?"

"seth, you're training-"

"i'll work it off tomorrow." he shrugs. he pulls out his phone to look up places to buy food from. "so, what are we getting?"

the pair debated on the food they wanted before ordering. "a fourty five minute wait, what do you wanna do?"

"let's watch a movie!" she smiled up at him as she turned on the tv.

"of course you wanna watch a movie."

"shhh." she said as she patted his chest. sasha loved movies, they were everything that she looked forward to for half of her life. her father and her used to watch movies together all the time, so she watched them to feel connected to him.

seth studied her. she wore her hair in a messy bun as her glasses were slipping to the tip of her nose. she wore his blue crewneck that he left at the house the night before florida. she wore lululemon leggings that he absolutely loved on her. she was so small yet so perfect to him.

"were you listening to anything i said?" she whined as he was pulled out his thoughts. she was now way closer to him. he wanted to pull her in and kiss her, but something was stopping him. what if she didn't feel the same way?

"sorry, what was that?"

"do you want to watch a comedy?"

"yeah sure."

"how about grown ups two?"

"anything you want, bestie." he smiled as she laid her head down on his shoulder. they watched the movie until the food arrived.

"we feast on the floor." she told him.

"what? why?"

"because! i just got that couch and i am not ready to dirty it up-"

"whatever." he sarcastically said as he moved her coffee table off the carpet and sat down in the middle. "better?"

"yes, thank you."

"okay, now we feast." he mocked her as they started to eat their food. seth told her all about his day including his hard practice where he ran seventy three laps around the field.

"why seventy three?"

"couch's favourite number."

"poor you." she said. he chuckled before listening to her about her day, about picking her major and about how she was in the green after midterms.

soon the food was gone, just two people laying together on the floor. the tv lowly playing the background as seth laid flat with sasha almost on top of him.

this was the closest they have ever been and seth could feel his heart racing out of his chest. sasha brushed his hair out his face as she got even closer to his face. seth's breathe caught waiting for her next movement.

"i really did miss you, you know." she said quietly.

"yeah. i missed you too." he said back as he realized she broke eye contact and was looking elsewhere. he wanted to kiss her, now might be his only chance.

"yeah." she breathed out lightly as butterflies began to flutter in her stomach. seth saw that her cheeks were the familiar shade of red and almost smiled. he watched as sasha rose herself a little more before pressing her lips firmly on his.

he was shocked that she had done it before him. the shock quickly left his body as he kissed her back. the kiss was slow and passionate as his hand caressed her cheek. he breathed in her familiar intoxicating scent as the kiss continued. it was so soft, so pure, so innocent that it made seth feel like a kid in high school all over again.

sasha pulled away from the kiss with brighter cheeks than before. a huge smile was visible on seth's face. "i knew you liked me, banks." he teased as she buried her head in his chest. he held her close to him.

he felt warm. he felt happy. he felt free. with sasha it was easy, he felt like he could be himself completely and she wouldn't judge. and he was glad that she felt the same.

"so, what now?" she mumbled into his chest.

"i don't know."

"how about you just hold me?" she asked looking back up into his hazel brown eyes. he nodded back with a small smile before letting out a breath he didn't even know he was holding.

sasha smiled to herself. she made an impulsive decision and for the first time in her life, it paid off. she couldn't wait to tell renee about it because she had a crush and she didn't care who knew it.

a/n first kiss woo woo