[twenty-one]

renee looked to her right and noticed sasha was gone. she tapped charlotte. "hey, did sasha say she was leaving?"

"no, but maybe she went to get more food or something." charlotte shrugged and turned back to the game. renee was a little suspicious, but turned back to the game too. they were down to the last minute and it was the tie breaker.

roman yelled hut and passed the ball up to seth who passed it back to mike who then threw it back to randy. randy ran before looking back and throwing it to seth. seth ran the last two yards and made the last and winning touchdown of the game. the crowd went wild as the clock expired.

they had won.

seth ripped his helmet off and looked for his girlfriend in the crowd, but instead saw renee and charlotte only. he gestured to renee asking her and she answered with a shrug. he quickly dropped his helmet off and sprinted off the field. he knew her coming to games wasn't safe.

he sighed deeply as he looked at the concession stands, bathroom lines and under the bleachers. seth finally made it to the parking lot to see sasha and her mother. a pain took over his chest and he ran over.

sasha's mother pushed the knife a little deeper, piercing her skin. "tell him to stay back."

"seth, stop!" sasha yelped as he immediately stopped in his tracks. a thin layer of sweat was visible on sasha's face along with tear stains. "stay back."

"sasha-"

"tell him that he needs to go." her mother whispered to her.

"y-you need to go."

"sasha, c'mon, i know you. it's okay, you don't have to get hurt. i am here for you." he said as he took a step forward.

laura pushed the knife deeper into sasha's back and sasha yelped. "stay back, i said!" she yelled sternly in a voice seth had never heard before. he flinched and stopped in his tracks.

cheers were heard from the field as an evil smile took over laura's face. she dragged sasha back as her bare feet began to bleed from the cuts of the rocks.

"sasha! what's going on?" seth pleaded as tears brimmed in his eyes. he was scared. he knew how dangerous sasha's mother was. there was no way she would go away with her willingly.

"tell him that you don't love him and the he needs to go." laura whispered into sasha's ear. sasha froze. she couldn't tell him that. she hesitantly shook her head. laura pushed the knife deeper into her back. "tell him!"

"help." she breathed out as seth's eyes widened. laura stabbed the knife as deep as she could into sasha's back before pulling it out and dropping her to the ground.

"your father would be disgusted by you, you are a disgrace. bleed out and die, you piece of scum." laura scoffed as she fled the scene of the parking lot while seth rushed over sasha.

her blood quickly flowed onto the floor as he tried to hold it in. he fell to his knees, placing her head in his lap. with all the blood she was losing, she was growing pale. "sasha, no, no, stay with me."

"i-i love you." she said with a coarse voice. she looked up at him with a small smile. "i will always love you."

"sasha, don't you dare die on me." he said as he held her in his arms. she grew cold and seth began to cry. "no, no, no, no!" he yelled in frustration. the parking lot began to fill up people trying to leave the stadium.

mike entered the parking lot to see sasha blood all over the pavement. "dude, what happened?"

"call 911!" seth cried as sasha closed her eyes. "no! sasha, baby! i need you! no!" he sobbed. roman and randy ran over to him frantically unsure of what could have taken place. mike was on the phone trying to get help as everyone stood around in shock.

seth just sobbed into his unconscious girlfriend's chest until the ambulance came for her. they loaded her up on the stretcher and wheeled her into the ambulance.

"will you meet us at the hospital?" the emt asked.

"i can't come?" seth asked sadly.

"no, sir. she is in critical condition and we can't have any distractions during the ride. i hope you understand."

"yes, i do. we will meet you, of course." seth said as he quickly ran towards dean's car. his once white pants were now filled with blood just like his hands. he starred down at them as they drove to the hospital.

"seth, dude, what happened?" randy asked addressing seth properly for the first time since freshmen year. the entire environment of the car was shifted into a weird vibe that no one quite knew what to say or do.

"her mother stabbed her man, her own mother." seth sighed as he didn't even make eye contact with anyone. roman tensed as did dean while randy just hummed.

he didn't know how to make seth feel better. he didn't know what to say. he wasn't good at these types of things. he never had a mother or father. he was raised in a foster home, he was made from a thick cloth that he had created himself, he didn't know what seth needed or wanted to hear.

"i'm sorry, man." was all he could muster up before looking back out the window. the car went back to being silent as they pulled up at the hospital.

a/n is sasha dead? hehe