Chapter 19-Party Time

Sky's POV

Jasmine was in my bathroom getting ready. I let her go first while I snuck in some study time. Plus, I was dodging the next hour or so she would spend on me doing my hair and make up. Ugh. I don't understand why I can't just go to the stupid party in jeans and a t-shirt. I'd be more comfortable. Seriously, why do we even need to dress up for these parties? I fail to see the point in all of this. But i promised Jazz I'd go and since I'm trying to get my life back on track, I guess I'll start officially right here. 

The bathroom door opened. Well, my quiet time was gone. I sighed and turned my desk chair to face the bathroom. Jazz was standing there in her tight blue dress that was a little too short. Maybe even shorter than mine. Her blonde hair was curled and clipped halfway to the back of her head. Her make up was a little too much for me but otherwise good. And she was in three inch black pumps. Oh god. Just the thought of heels made me want to roll my eyes. 

"You look great." I said, putting down my pencil. 

She smiled. "I know right." Conceited much Jazz? "But you're gonna look way hotter. Trust me. Let's do your make-up first." Jazz said, beckoning me over to her. 

I groaned inwardly and got up reluctantly. Someone just kill me now. 

"C'mon chop chop! Don't be a slow poke right now. Time is of the essence." Jazz said as I got closer. 

"Yeah, well patience is a virtue." I mumbled walking into the bathroom. 

She laughed. "Good one." 

"Thanks." I said. 

"Okay, now sit down on the toilet and then I can get started."

I did what she said and sat down. 

"Okay, now I'm going to need you to close your eyes." She said. 

My eyes shot open. 

"Okay, before we do this. Let me be clear, I don't want a lot of make up okay?" I said. 

She sighed and then nodded. I shut my eyes and let her proceed. 

"I'm going to do your hair after I'm done with your make-up okay." 

I nodded. 

I felt something soft touch my eyelids. 

Twenty Minutes Later....

"Okay, I'm done. Man I'm good!" Jazz rejoiced happily. "Now you just have to put on your dress and whatever shoes your going to wear. I'm going to grab something from my car and I'll be right back." Jazz said as I opened my eyes. I nodded and she left. 

My face felt different. A little heavier than usual. I rubbed my lips together and felt a thick moisture. Hmm. It's not lip gloss i know that. Must be lipstick. I touched my hair which was now in loose curls. I felt odd with my hair in curls. I shrugged and then walked out of the bathroom to my closet. I got out my really short red dress and laid it on the bed. I got undressed careful not to mess up Jazz's master piece and then slipped on the tight dress. And once again I found myself struggling to cooperate with it. It was so tight. I sighed in defeat and just left the dress how it was. No point in pulling it down or pulling the chest part up. 

I grabbed my new pair of all black high top converse and put some socks on. Then I finally put the shoes on and then I walked to my closet again to grab my black leather jacket and I threw it on. I flipped my hair out and straightened out the jacket. When I was done, Jazz walked in and I heard her gasp. I gave her a confused look as I stood there. She was looking at me with wide eyes.