Chapter 21-It All Comes Out

A/N: This chapter's gonna take place before the little scuffle in the kitchen and then work it's way to it and then go from there :) All in Jason's POV.

     __________________________________________________________________________

Jason's POV

I finally found a parking spot not too far form Brady's house. My original plan was to spend the night catching up with my sister but she said to go ahead and have some fun. She was out with some of her old friends having dinner and i was all too willing to come here. Only to see Skylar though. I'm not drinking. I stopped a long time ago. I got out of the truck and locked it. I put my keys in my pocket and then walked down to Brady's house. I could hear his rock music from where i was and it was getting louder as i got closer. When I did, it seemed the party was alive as ever. I walked up the brick pathway and seen Luke frowning and drinking. Uh oh. That's not good. I walked up to him. 

"Hey Luke, you good?" I asked. 

He looked at me and said nothing. He took another swig of whatever he was drinking. Then he turned to me. 

"I said some things to Sky....stupppid things man. I didn't meeann it." Luke slurred and took another sip of his drink. He looked at it and frowned deeper. "Shit." He mumbled and grabbed a bottle of Jack Daniels and poured it into his cup, filling it all the way. 

"Luke." I said in warning. "What did you say to her?" I asked. 

He drank his cup and ignored me. I grabbed the cup and threw it over the rails. It landed on the grass. 

"Oh not again!" Luke groaned. What the hell does that mean? 

I shook my head and tried again. "Luke." I shook him a little. "What happened?" I asked, concerned. 

I turned him to me as he swayed right to left. I slapped his face a little and his eyes opened a little more than before. "Luke, talk to me man. What happened with Sky?" I asked. 

"I told her....s-she should've stayed aw-way." Luke said, sadness dripping out of his voice heavily. 

I stared at him like he was just plain old stupid. "What? Are you insane! Why the hell would you say something like that to your sister?!" I shook him a little as anger rushed through me. "That's how you feel about her? You idiot!" 

"I know. I'm s-sorry man. It just came out in the heat of the...moment. I didn't mean it." Luke said. 

I know form experience that when your drunk, you either tend to say shit you don't mean, or you tell the truth without knowing it. I know Luke didn't mean what he said but if I know Skylar, I know she took it the first way. That was all her dad ever taught her and Luke. Two people only ever tell the truth. Little kids and drunk people. Shit. I have to fix this. I held onto Luke as he leaned into me. He was drunk off his ass right now. I looked around. 

I couldn't necessarily ask anyone to take him home and i was pretty sure he told his mom and dad he would be crashing here. I shook my head and threw him over my shoulder. I walked through the house, people didn't care that I had some drunk guy over my shoulder because a lot of people did that at Brady's party. He had extra rooms in this house for people to crash and i was gonna put Jason in one of them. Hmm. Upstairs or downstairs? Ah what the hell, might as well put him up stairs. I walked up the steps trying not to fall back. Luke gained some weight. 

I opened two rooms, only to find people passed out on the bed under the sheets naked. I shook my head. None of them will remember anything. Idiots. I passed the bathroom and heard a something crack. I was contemplating about knocking and seeing what happened but the weight of Luke was really making my shoulder hurt. I needed to put him down. I walked further down the hall and opened a room. It was empty. Good. I set Luke down on the bed. He was knocked out cold. He'll be good in here. I walked out of the room and shut the door quietly. I went to the bathroom where i heard the crack and knocked.