Chapter 30-Go Get Him!

Sky's POV

I must have been on the floor crying for about two hours or so. I just couldn't stop. How could I be so stupid and blind? After everything I told Jason, I pushed myself to believe that I wasn't good enough for him. And I still believe that. I believe he could do so much better but he was still there with me after I told him. And he still loved me. So why did I just....push him away? Jason was right. I didn't realize that I was pushing him away until now. And I don't blame him for feeling like that. I just thought what was best for him would be to let him go. 

The hurt in his eyes was too much for me to look at and it only made me cry even harder. 

I jumped when I heard my door open. I looked up and tried to focus on the figure at my door. It wasn't helping when my eyes were so blurry from my tears. 

"Skylar? Oh my god. Are you okay?" I heard Jazz's confused and worried voice. 

I wiped my eyes and sniffed and seen her run to me and kneel down in front of me. She grabbed my hands and looked at me, concern in her eyes. 

"Is something wrong? Are you hurt?" She asked. 

"I messed up Jazz." I cried. 

"Messed up what?" Jazz asked, confused. 

"Jason. I-I don't know what to do." I said, feeling more tears slide down my face. 

She hugged me to her and rested her chin on my shoulder. I hugged her tight. I'm feeling more vulnerable than I have ever felt and it's not a pleasant feeling. 

"Tell me what happened." Jazz cooed softly. 

I sniffed and tried to talk through my tears. "I-we...broke up and-"

"Wait what?" Jazz pulled back, frowning. 

I wiped my nose. "We broke up. But it's my fault because I was...I just wanted what was best for him." 

Jasmine was shaking her head. "Sky, you're not making any sense. Why would you break up over that?" Jazz asked. 

I sat up straighter and wiped my eyes again and sniffed. "He deserves so much more Jazz. Someone's who's worthy of him. I'm not good enough for him." I said, catching more tears as they came down. 

Jazz stared at me incredulously. "What makes you think you're not good enough for him?" 

I shook my head and sighed. "I'm not. I know Im not. But, I thought letting him go was the best thing for him." 

"Sky, the only one who know's what's bet for Jason, is Jason. And he would never think anything less of you. He loves you Sky. You have no idea how much he loves you." Jasmine said, as if I was missing something. 

"What? And you do?" I snapped. 

Her eyes widened at my sudden outburst and I was about to apologize but she spoke up. She frowned at me.

"Yeah. I have a pretty good idea. Sky, you weren't here those last nine years when Jason spent almost every waking moment to come back to your house and help your dad look for you. Help him put up missing posters of you. He even came up with his own leads as to who might have taken you. He spent hours at this house, everyday. Just for you." Jasmine said, sounding a little mad. "He would be here regardless of his own problems with his parents and he would help out in your case wherever he could. He never stopped trying to look for you Sky. After everyone, even your family, lost hope in ever finding you, Jason didn't. He was the only one that didn't lose hope. Everyday, he would say you're going to come home, and everyday, those words became something stronger to him. He fell in love with you Skylar. From the day of your first kiss, to now. He's never dated anyone accept Avery to try and get over you but he just couldn't! He never gave up on you Sky."