12

So... i've been super sick this week and this is not my best work, i'm not really proud of this chapter but hopefully you will understand where I am going with this and I promise I will get better at writing this story. I promise. 

Lauren left a few hours later, leaving me feeling better. While we were in my room she just laid with me, her head against my stomach and her hand tickling my wrist. When I told her I just lay down until I feel better she said ‘Oh, well looks like I’m going to lay with you,’ and she stayed with me, laying close and my arms wrapped around her. She didn’t talk and neither did I, we just sat together enjoying each other’s company.

“I think… I think I feel better now,” I told her and Lauren smiled and lifted herself off of me “Well then good, I’m glad I could help.”

I asked her what time she had to be home by and she let me know she could be home at any time but I didn’t want her to be stuck with me all day, so I drove her home and gave her hug promising her that I will call her later tonight and she gave me a hug before darting back inside. I drove home quickly and I knew what was waiting for me but that didn’t mean I actually wanted to deal with it. I didn’t want to hear oh by the way that friend you have now, she’s gonna kill you and we have more information on her that you don’t have stay away from her.

1.       I will not stay away from her

2.       My father should have told me the moment he knew she was Jauregui

3.       and I really like her

I wasn’t expecting to consider Lauren a friend and now she is, and she isn’t pack, she isn’t family, she is just a friend that didn’t come with the fact that I am Alpha, we aren’t friends because I am imitating or a werewolf but simply because she likes me. I haven’t had that in a long time.

So I drove home quickly, dreading the conversation that we were bond to have.

My dad was waiting for me on the porch hands in his pockets and smiling at me as I walked up to him.

“Is it time for me to know what Lauren is?” I said quietly, I knew there weren’t houses for miles so I wasn’t worried someone could hear us but I was still quiet because I didn’t want to know.

“Her name is Lauren Michelle Jauregui, she is a werewolf and a witch.”

What?”

“Her family use to live here when I was a young boy, her father Michael was one of the strongest werewolves I have ever met, brave and golden he was always meant for greatness. We were friends. Then he met Clara, an earth witch she was beautiful and dangerous and I always felt a darkness surrounding her. Clara was not one to be messed with, but Michael fell for her and fell hard. They were with each other for several years before they got married right at 18, I never thought they were mates. Clara was manipulative and cruel. She made Michael forget that he could think for himself. She was an Earth witch, she could easily control the weather, the weather can affect human emotion, and it seemed… whenever the sky went grey so did Michael. He began to act out and became so unrash, thinking that all of his family and friends were out to get him. So he moved away once Clara was pageant.” My dad sighs “A beautiful baby girl named Lauren “I swear, from the moment she was born everyone was under she spell even me. Michael and I had a friendship that was never clouded by his loves power, I will never know why. Michael found out Clara had cheated on him, and his heart was broken, it was true then that she was not his mate, a mate physically cannot do anything with anyone else.”

 “So is it possible that Clara had created a spell to not only think that he loved her but that she was his mate? All this time? What was Clara really after?”