Is it Too Much To Ask For Something Great

CELEB UPDATE

Monday 14th July 2019 18:00PM

Are we ever going to get over the fact that our favourite lead singer has just made a twitter account? No, probably not. You heard right, Emmett Granger activated an account earlier today and we were not ready for it. Perhaps it's to promote 'Catching Flames' tour that is happening later on this summer (we're counting down the days) but we are wanting to believe that it is more of a romantic gesture- if his first tweet is anything to go by. Maybe to a new girl with smooth brown hair and killer eyes (wink wink nudge nudge). Whatever the reason, we're just glad that we can see more of Emmett's lovely face. 

Emma finished reading the article -yes she knew that she shouldn't have but how could she resist.

Did these people ever take a break? Emma thought to herself, as her phone began ringing.

 Checking the ID, she answered after seeing that it was Char calling,

'DID YOU SEE THE TWEET!' Char all but screamed down the line- so much so that Emma had to pull the phone slightly away from her ear. 

'Char, of course I saw it- despite everything I still want to know about Theo, maybe I should talk to him. His tweet was really sweet,' Emma considered. 

'Sweet! I'd say that's the most romantic thing that I have ever seen a boy do in real life. Emma if I wasn't sure now,  I'm going to completely support you if you decide that you want to marry this guy.' Char squealed- it seemed that she had done a complete one eighty since their last talk. Gone was the cautious best friend, in her place was a young teenage girl excited for her best friend.

'Ok, I hear ya, listen I have to go, yeah I'll talk to you later, bye!.' Emma hurriedly hung up, knowing what Char could be like when she got excited about something. She was relentless with her badgering.

It seemed that the universe didn't want to allow Emma a moment of peace  because as soon as she got off the phone with Char, it started ringing again- this time an unknown number. Emma couldn't recall a time where her phone had been used this much for calling, as she hesitantly answered the call. 

'Hello?' Emma called out, hoping that it wasn't some deranged person wanted to talk to her about why she was in the tabloids.

'Yo, is this Emma?' A stranger's voice asked- not calming Emma's suspicions.

'Depends whose asking? Who are you?' Emma probed, not willing to give out information until she was certain of who she was giving it to.

'I'm guessing it is, considering it sounds like something she would say, at least according to Theo. He's all like "guys she has like the most amazing eyes, and did I tell you about her sass, and like she acts all normal and clumsy and then she gets embarrassed and she's just so damn cute?" It gets annoying, could you cool it a bit?' The person on the other end joked, his voice going high as he imitated Theo. It was here that Emma thought that she recognised the person, first they called him Theo, not Emmett, and secondly she could have sworn that she had heard that mocking before...

'Harry or Max?' She cautiously suggested, its going to be embarrassing if it wasn't. But his voice slightly reminded her of the guys Theo was talking to at the beach- before everything went pear-shaped.

'Hey, you know me? I thought you would be all creeped out, like "who is this unknown number"and all that. You know, you should really not answer unknown numbers. But yeah, its Harry.' Emma had to hide a giggle as she listened to Harry's commentary.

'Umm hey? Not to be rude, but why are you calling?' She managed to choke out in the most serious voice she could manage. In the back of her mind, she was slightly excited at the fact that she was talking to one of Theo's friends. It was almost as if she was talking to him. Kind of.