Orchestra

It had been a week since Theo got his tumour removed. The weather was getting chillier, the streets were frequented more by shoppers and Emma found herself in her dorm, curled around a steaming cup of tea as she and Caleb talked about their plans for the upcoming break. 

'I swear to God if Mum makes me share with my Uncle Martin one more time- I'm going to have a fit. No-one should suffer the things that come out of that man. I'm telling you Em- even you would be able to smell his farts. They defy science.' He stated solemnly, wincing as he recalled the odour. 

'At least you don't have to put up with my aunt cooing over my brother whilst I'm resigned to emptying out the chocolate box to avoid conversation' Emma sighed. 

'Whoever said the holidays were fun clearly didn't have our relatives. ' Caleb quipped back, resulting in the two of them quietly chuckling. Their laughter paused for a second when they heard Angie walking out.

Neither Emma nor Caleb had spoken to her unless absolutely necessary since Emma found out she had been sharing secrets with the press. It had made living together fairly awkward. Maybe some holiday cheer would reconcile the two. 

Or not.

'So, I was thinking of having like a Christmas party- you wanna come? Celebrate the fun way before you're subjected to your family?' Emma asked. Her and Noah had been scheming for the ultimate Christmas bash.  With plans to invite everyone for a banging reunion. Char, Art and Joey were already set to come, now all Emma had to do was invite some of the people from uni. Noah was in charge of everyone else. It was going to be a time to let loose and go crazy with the people who made her laugh and smile.

'Sounds good-tell me when and were and I'll be there. On a new topic- it seems the articles about you and Theo have calmed down enough.' Caleb commented, smiling as he delivered the good news. When Emma came back from the hospital after Theo was discharged, he designated himself as media watcher- giving Emma the highlights of what everyone knew so that she didn't have to go through everything. 

Honesty, Emma was so thankful for her friends. They may not be always there and there may not be many, but they always answered when she needed them, and she never felt any hint of insecurity around them. They were- as she put it- her miracles. Sometimes she had to sit for a moment, often on a long car journey with some dramatic music, and think that if one thing had been different she wouldn't have been as lucky as she was today. 

'Caleb- have I told you recently how much of an amazing person you are?' She said sincerely as her eyes softened with gratitude. 

'Don't worry- I know. Here- this piece might bring you some happiness.' He shrugged off dramatically not one for sentimental emotions- passing his phone with an article displayed on it.

CELEB UPDATE

Monday 30th November 2019 11:00AM

Is love in the air once again? We believe it may just be returning between these two! In one of the few times we now see this elusive couple, both Hardy and Granger seem to be completely care free in each others company. Over in HQ we are completely over the moon at the sight! We just want to see more of this adorable romance. It seems, however, that the two want to keep it on the down low considering how secretive they've been about it!  If we think back to last summer where the couple were hot and heavy, even throwing us some cheeky social media posts, this new relationship seems to have a sense of maturity. We still can't get over Emmett's performance to Emma on tour!  

Even if these two aren't item (which we are still rooting for) the happy faces seem to indicate the hospital sightings are now over and completed!