"SPIN THE THOTTLE"

(gia)

"wow." i breathed in and out heavily holding my head on jimin's bare chest.

he looked down on me and caressed my head planting a kiss on the top of it as well.

"gia, the party is still going on and we've been at it for 20 minutes." he laughed putting his doggy costume back on. i just gave him a smiley smirk and patted his cheek.

"well can we help it you're that good." i winked and he just looked away with a flustered smile.

me and jimin walked out of the bathroom with smiles on our faces to see our friends crazy drunk; kendall and mariah approached me slinging their cups with red fruit punch spilling out of it.

"oh my god where have y'all been? you guys missed it! yoongi actually danced!" mariah said laughing. me and jimin were actually shocked at this.

"he did?" jimin said looking around to find yoongi sure enough dancing his ass off. i giggled at my boyfriends friend.

actually a lot of girls were all on them having a good time. i grabbed a hold of jimin's hand and lead him to the punch bowl, this place was decorated with all types of scary decorations and i was loving it. did i ever mention Halloween was my favorite holiday? well it is. i grabbed two orange cups which had cute little ghosts on them.

"here get some punch." i told jimin who was watching me pour some juice and vodka in my cup.

"this is your second time drinking right?" he asked with his eyebrow raised.

"yes sir."

"damn, that's sad." he joked and poured hisself some punch. i nudged his arm playfully. jungkook and mariah approached us with their hands intertwined.

"you guys are so cute!" i gawked over my best friend and her boyfriend.

"not as cute as you guys." she said playfully punching my arm. i looked down bashfully.

"hey now! i begged a differ! we are way cuter!" jungkook said; winked at jimin making him shake his head.

"well some guys and girls asked for all of us to play spin the bottle. what do you say?" mariah looked between me and jimin.

i looked up at jimin who was already looking down at me.

"sure why not." jimin softly smiled....was i the only one who knew it was a fake smile?

my two friends lead us to the crowd where we were supposed to play the game. i wasn't too sure about this game considering some of us are dating. it annoyed me just thinking about jimin having to go kiss some random female or even man but it's just a game, right?.

everyone gathered on the floor well the ones that were playing the game. jimin purposely sat across from me on the other side. some guy sat a beer bottle in the middle of the floor. yoongi, hobi, jin, namjoon, jungkook, taehyung, mariah, and kendall also say down in random spots. of course other random people sat down too. i kept glancing over at jimin who was deep into a conversation with some other girl.

i bit the inside of my lip feeling some jealousy rise but i tried to ignore it, but i couldn't the girl was absolutely gorgeous and the bitch just kept on talking to him.

"alright so is everyone ready to play?" a dark skinned boy said with a bright smile. everyone said yes and he made the first spin, it landed on some hispanic girl.

"oooh first kiss of the night!" the girls friends said making the female blush. her and the guy scooted closer to each other to kiss.