"LOYALTY LIES"

_

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

_

(jimin)

blake....who the hell was this guy anyways? i wanted to take gia out earlier because it's been a while since we did anything special together....i even brought her balloons! i waited at her dorm for three damn hours and she's out with some other man getting smoothies.

the whole idea of it just made me cackle, i probably sounded like a psycho by me bursting with laughter as i drove back to my place. she must think i'm stupid....nobody get's smoothies for three hours! she even tried to lie about it does she really think i'm that dumb. i'm dumb but i'm not that dumb.

yes i'm furious and hurt right now and i was doing everything to shake the thought she could possibly be cheating on me. i was afraid of something happening like this when she left for college. i feel like an idiot right now...my stupid ass sitting their with balloons while she's out with somebody else.

my phone kept going off back to back so i decided to answer it not even paying attention to the caller ID letting the caller speak through my truck.

"jimin please come back! i'm sorry for lying i was just scared you'd get mad at me!" gia said in between cries.

"why were you out with someone else anyways!"

"cause he asked but it was strictly platonic and i made sure he knew that!"

"i have to go gia." she continued to plead but i hung up on her. i didn't believe her there's no way someone goes out for a smoothie and it takes three hours.

plus she lied about it which makes me question her loyalty at this point. she didn't have to be afraid to tell me anything. i mean maybe he is just a friend but why cover it up? is he the reason why she's been so distant?...i wanna meet this blake guy, i have a lot to say to him.

-
(gia)

"ughhhhh!" what is wrong with me! someone tell me! i didn't mean for any of this to escalate.

jimin has a temper and sometimes i'm afraid to be honest with certain things because i'm afraid he'll push me away like before, or throw a temper tantrum. especially if i'm hanging out with someone else that's a man. of course! i'm not afraid of him...i'm just afraid of his actions; if that makes sense. he's unpredictable and takes little situations too seriously. i know he thinks i'm sneaking around with someone else and that's not true at all.

my head was stuck in between the pillows when the door swung open.

"kendall! why did you let jimin in here!" i whined. she gave me a confused look.

"uhh because he's your boyfriend and he wanted to surprise you for a date....why, did i make a mistake?" her eyebrows narrowed.

𝘽𝙇𝙊𝙊𝘿𝙔 𝙍𝙊𝙎𝙀𝙎|𝙋.𝙅𝙈जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें