"OH BABY"

(gia)

(gia)

  today was officially thanksgiving and my mom was having her dinner get together today. me and jimin have been engaged for only a week now and i've been loving every second of it. when i broke the news to my friend's and my mother it was as if they were happier than me. i was extremely nervous to bring my fiancé around all of my family members, considering he isn't a black man that most of my family expects.

i just hope they don't make ignorant comments about him being asian because once i break the news that i'll be getting married to him one day, everything will be over for them.

"are you ok, babe?" jimin said, while wrapping his hands around my tiny waist. he nibbled on my ear cartilage and left pecks down the side of my neck.

"...y-yes i'm fine." the ticklish feeling of his plump lips on my skin made me stutter.  "just thinking about later today." i admitted.

"me too actually. i'm pretty nervous to meet your family. what if they hate me because i'm korean?"

"they won't hate you." even if they did hate jimin, he's not going anywhere any time soon.

"i hope so." he sighed. "especially since i'm marrying you." he smirked. jimin started gliding his warm hands under my shirt and caressing my sides. the topic came off a little rudely but i just wanted to be cautious.

"jimin, i have a question."

"yes princess?"

"did you ever go to the clinic? i'm just curious because you don't know what deceases that man could have had." i honestly said. i didn't want my baby waltzing around unaware of anything he could have possibly caught.

"yes i did actually and from the grace of God, he was clean and didn't pass me anything. i cried from happiness at that place." my whole aura got saddened when hearing this. out of everyone it could have been it had to be my jiminie.

"i'm sorry baby." he forced a smile and pushed my curls from out of my face.

"don't be it's not your fault." he brought my left hand up and admired the diamond ring that held us together. "it's perfect for you."

"you're perfect, jimin." he blushed down at the floor and his luscious hair swept over his eyes.

"stop it gia. i'm not the perfect one, you are." i brought his chin up so that he was looking directly into my black irises. his cheeks were a pinkish color.

"i don't know anyone who is more perfect than you are. i look up to you so much because jimin you're the strongest human i've ever met in my life. you don't deserve half of things you've been through but yet you still give your all an i'm in no doubt, unconditionally, infatuated with you."