"MAKING AMENDS"

(gia)

(gia)

the holiday season had passed and everything was going back to it's regular schedule. i was finishing my college classes, cutting back on parties, going to practice, and spending more time with my friends, and fiancé. i ended up getting a restraining order against that one creep that said he was watching me, turns out he was just a lonely older man related to one of the students here, and had a background with taunting the freshman girls. jimin also being the man he is, threatened his life if ever set foot near me again. i practically had to beg him not to shoot his brains out.

blake kept his distance from me as much as he could. even though he still chose to sit next to me in class but never says a word to me. apart of me still felt guilty of using him as a rebound and i couldn't deal with the feeling anymore, knowing someone hates me as much as blake probably does didn't sit well with me. but as the adult person would do i was watching him as he sat at the bench in the field, trying not to seem like a stalker comtemplating whether i should talk things out with him.

"just go talk to him." mariah was also standing next to me watching as if it was her situation.

"i don't know. what if it's not a great idea?" she massaged my shoulders before answering my question and gave me a warm smile.

"he'll understand." my eyebrows furrowed a bit as a pout took place on my lips.

"what makes you so sure mariah? he doesn't give me the time of day."

"gia just go talk to the guy and fix this mess. it's better to get some closure than to drag this on." i sighed in defeat by my best friends words knowing she was right.

"why are you always right?" i rolled my eyes playfully and she just made a cocky grin.

"i'm mariah, duh." she shrugged. she always had a way of expressing her narcissism when it was unnecessary.

"alright well i'm going to talk to him now." she nodded her head and gave me a thumbs up as i walked closer towards his direction, regretting it instantly. maybe i should turn back around...no! you got this.

he was just sitting peacefully looking at the cloudy sky and his aura screamed devastation, i really should have turned around. my palms were starting to become clammy and my heartbeat picked up it's pace. have you ever felt so damn guilty that you'd rather just eat a bucket of worms than to face the issue at hand? without saying a word i sat beside him on the bench mimicking the way he was eyeing the sky. he didn't say a word either, never even glanced at me.

"hello." i whispered just enough for him to hear me. without looking at me he mouthed a "hi." back. "i'm sorry blake." he bit down on his bottom lip harshly, i guess to hold back some tears.

"i did nothing but care about you." he said sadly. "but i was a fool to think you'd actually like me back, look at you engaged already after a few days." his lip quivered. "i hope i did you a favor."