"IN MY FEELINGS"

(please listen to the song, each song tells a story for this book)

(gia)

let's get this night started.

the game was about to get started and everyone from the crowd started cheering as all the football players took their positions. the singer had already sung 'the national anthem' so the players were already about to start their game.

"alright cheerleaders we're going to head over here to start cheering, i need everyone to be careful when we throw each other up. you guys know the drill we've practiced this so just enjoy yourselves!" amber encouraged.

we made our way to the place we were going to stand and once the whistle blew the football game began.

"5, 6, 5, 6, 7, 8!" amber yelled and we all started doing the cheer. i was keeping my eye into the audience seeing if i could find my mother, as well as my two friends.

but who i saw first almost made me stop cheering. jimin was here but not alone, he was with that girl from the party on halloween. all of a sudden i felt myself getting nauseous and an instant urge to vomit onto the football field. so this is who he's dating? i wanted to cry because out of everyone he could have dated it had to be her. jimin had his arm around her shoulder and they were smiling towards each other as if they were really enjoying each other's company.

gia, deep breath, you have blake now. nothing to worry about just focus on the cheer.

my team chanted our cheer to the crowd as the football players behind us played to score. i continued to search for my mom and once i spotted her she was already looking at me with a very happy smile, mariah and kendall were sitting beside her. they waved to me and i smiled graciously at them all. i was supposed to be happy but after seeing jimin so happy with someone else just made me want to run away from here.

my eyes constantly kept wandering off to jimin and the female the entire cheer. jimin had yet to notice me until i regretted my last glance at him he was already staring me down. i noticed he slid his arm from around the girl and he hadn't took his gaze off of me.

i looked away quickly and was so lost in my own world that i didn't realize my cheer team was already walking to the bleachers. i sighed and took a seat trying to pay attention to blake. he noticed me and held a heart sign up to me. i heard amber groan behind me and i mentally rolled my eyes.

(jimin)

i knew i shouldn't have came here to this game. of course gia was going to notice me and that's the last thing i wanted. she looked really pretty in her uniform and for once her hair was straightened; something i rarely ever got to see. not to mention the cute purple bow holding her ponytail up and her slightly purple makeup was done nicely. why do i care though? she's not my girlfriend and i have a pretty girl beside me, right?