"WE GOT ISSUES"

THANK YOU FOR 1K ON THIS BOOK OMGGGG AND THANK YOU FOR 6K ON "OUT OF LOVE." AS WELL. HONESTLY DIDN'T THINK ANYONE WOULD LIKE MY BOOKS SO I'M JUNGSHOOK🥳🥳🥳 JUST FOR THAT I'M GIVING Y'ALL AN UPDATE. I WORKED REALLY HARD ON THESE BOOKS SO I'M JUST SO HAPPY.
-issues by julia michaels for this chapter♡︎
i suggest you listen to the song while reading cause it sets the mood and a message.

(something about that pic is just😍)

(gia)

i've secretly been staying in blake's dorm room for the past few weeks and if i'm being completely honest i feel guilty. i was only staying here for comfort considering my ex just dumped me like tuesday's trash day. just like last time he hasn't called, he hasn't texted, fuck he hasn't even unblocked me. this time though i'm not running back he'll realize what he left and i'm waiting for the plead.

"are you ok?" blake said turning off the tv and stroking my curl out of my face.

"yes i'm just thinking." i shrugged.

"about jimin?" of course he knew.

"yeah." i shrugged again. blake sat up on the bed and took his arm from around me.

"you know i don't know much about what y'all had but whatever he broke up with you for isn't as important as having you." blake was staring at me with his bright eyes and held a serious expression.

"well he's gone now." i tried to brush off how hurt i actually i was. i didn't want to seem weak or heart broken.

"yeah." i could tell blake didn't know how to help considering i knew blake had a small crush on me which also made me feel guilty.

we both sat there on the bed staring off into space when i got a phone call from jungkook.

"hello?"

"what happened this time gia?" he sounded very annoyed and i couldn't blame him.

"some stupid shit." i nonchalantly said.

"you and jimin are supposed to get married, have babies, get old and die together like in the notebook." he whined. "now he's out with some other bi-...oops i wasn't supposed to say that." jungkook paused and i could hear his heavy breathing.

"he's what!" i angrily got out of blake's bed and i was now standing up. my breathing was getting heavier and jungkook still didn't say anything. "i didn't even do shit to him!" i semi yelled. blake got out of the bed quickly and was standing near me with worry.

"i know gia i'm sorry."

"he's the one who broke up with me for no reason! you know what tell him i said fuck him! i want nothing to do with him! and he better not dare show up to where i am cause it's not going to end pretty!"

"gia love, calm down." jungkook tried to soothe the conversation but i was already angry.

"no i'm pissed off! how'd he find another women that quick unless he was cheating on me!" i chewed on my lip and let out a laugh that neither jungkook nor blake wanted to hear. "bye jungkook." i hung up abruptly and left blake's dorm room with blake rushing me behind me.

"gia please calm down i know you're mad but it's not safe for you to be wandering." blake panted. i stopped in my tracks and the pettiness took over me as i stormed closer to blake and pulled his face in for a forceful kiss.

we were standing in the dorm halls just making out hungrily not caring who walked passed. he pulled away from me and just blinked at me with shock. but after he kissed me again and we continued what we started. jimin if you wanna be a bitch let's be bitches then. is this what you wanted jimin?! well guess what here's your gift.

i don't know what aggressiveness took over me but i backed blake into the dorm room and he closed the door behind him and locked it.

(jimin)

"jimin why are you doing this to gia? you really kept that girls number from the party and now you're seeing her?!" yoongi scolded.

"yeah and?" i shrugged not caring one bit. "she deserves it for what she's fucking doing to me!"

"you guys are so damn childish i'm sick of it!" jin cut in. "grow the hell up!" he said angrily getting off the couch.

"why do y'all care so much!" i yelled.

"because you and gia belong together y'all are soulmates dammit!" yoongi gritted with his hand balled up. i stood up off of my seat getting pisses off with yoongi in my face.

"punch me. i dare you yoongi." i threatened.

"get out of my face jimin i'm warning you right now." yoongi threatened back.

"you won't do shit to me. i want you to yoongi! fucking hit me." taehyung stood in the middle of us trying to break us apart but yoongi threw a punch to my face and that's when i pushed passed taehyung to hit yoongi back.

"ughhhh stop fighting!" jin and namjoon yelled. jungkook and hoseok rushed to break me and yoongi apart.

"i'm trying to help your toxic, sorry ass relationship! sorry for caring, sorry for being by your side, sorry for going to prison for your ungrateful ass! jimin you have a lot of growing up to do!" yoongi yelled as he tried to run up and hit me again. "you love that damn girl and sleeping with this side bitch isn't going to help. you know what get some herpes while you're at it!"

"all of you are pointing the finger at me! but none of you realize what she's doing to me! this girl lied about going out with him and kept flirting with him at the party, she's probably fucking him right now i bet!"

"shut the fuck up jimin." namjoon said which caught everyone off guard.

"no! i fuck who i want when i want!" i said before picking up my keys and leaving the house.

i pulled off viciously and sped down the road to tina's house. they can't tell me who i can have sex with and who i can't. they don't own me, matter of fact i'm getting some tonight and i don't care what anyone says about it.

"fuck with me gia, i dare you. i'll show you who you're playing with." i said under my breath.
-

-

-

more updates are coming soon and how do y'all feel about gia and jimin's actions right now?

they really do have issues but that makes their love stronger as the story continues on.