"BABYGIRL"

_

_

(jimin)

   i sat and waited for gia to come over; i've been waiting for about 1 hour or so. she was going to college in manhattan and manhattan was only like 30 minutes away from brooklyn so i didn't know what was taking her so damn long. i got tired of laying in bed my high wore off so long ago so i just went downstairs to my kitchen; opening the fridge to get a 'seagram's escapes' wine cooler. i love drinking.

before i could pop the top i heard that famous knock that gia always did

before i could pop the top i heard that famous knock that gia always did. i sped walked to the door very excited to see my love. once i opened the door she was standing there with her school books in hand.

"what took you so long?" she turned her head to her car.

"i went to the grocery store; i thought we may need some snacks while we do my work." she came in and sat her binder down. "also i'm gonna need you to get the bags." she smiled up at me. "and why are you drinking?"

"because you took too long." i shrugged.

"what does that have to do with you drinking?" she furrowed her eyebrows together.

"you just stress me out that's why."

"because i took too long that stresses you out?" she still has that confused face.

"yes now if you don't excuse me i have to go get the groceries." i sat my drink down on the center table and walked outside to grab the few foodlion bags she had. of course seeing what she brought first.

she had some chips in here, some can sodas, candy bars, and some blunts?

"hey gia why did you buy blunts?" i said once i walked back inside. gia was flipping through her textbook when i saw her.

"oh....those...psh don't worry about it." she shyly spoke. i walked closer so that i was standing in front of her. i lifted an eyebrow up at her and lifting her chin.

"giaaa? why do you have blunts?" i asked again this time a lot slower. she finally gave me eye contact.

"i wanted to smoke for once." she quickly looked back down. my eyes lit up in shock.