"ACQUAINTED"

this picture actually goes super well with my story, the black vehicle, and the way they look bossy!

(jimin)

i hated walmart with a passion, it was always packed in this store. my eyes roamed the shelf for kotex regulars. they had so many different choices it was overwhelming. i decided to get the girly looking ones cause i thought maybe she liked those.

"hey party boy." i snapped my head to the side at the voice who was calling me. it was that girl from the party that i kissed....why was she here in brooklyn? "are those tampons for your girlfriend?" she smiled at me. this was so awkward.

"uhh yes actually." she didn't seem awkward at all but i definitely did remembering how i made out with a stranger. "do you live in brooklyn?"

"yes i do actually." her smile widened.

"oh well why were you at that college party in manhattan?"

"i like frat parties." she shrugged. "um not to sound weird but what's your name again?" i felt my hand shaking a little as i gripped onto the box of tampons. i needed to get away from this girl.

"it's jimin. tina right?" why did i remember her name?

"yes and i'm sorry i'm bad with remembering names but i have to go." she started to walk off but soon stopped in her tracks as she reached for a pen and paper from her purse. she walked back over to me and stuck the paper in my pocket before turning the corner.

uhhh? i took the paper out to see what she wrote and my face froze as i read the number in my brain. she did not just- wait no she didn't! i crumbled the paper into a ball and stuck it into my pocket so that i can throw it away later.

after getting my mental thinking straight i went to the candy isle to get gia's kit kat's, that girl loves kit kat's. i decided to get her the family pack since she's craving her chocolate, plus i don't want her asking me to run back to the store to buy more. after getting that i went to the women's clothes area to buy her some new underwear....damn what kind of underwear's do girls like? what kind of underwear's do girls wear on their periods?

gia usually wore lace underwear or underwear from Pink and Hollister. should i get her boy shorts? classic briefs? thongs? i smirked to myself knowing i had the world's dirtiest mind.

"do you need help sir?" i quickly turned around to see a walmart worker who was looking at me weirdly. well fuck this is awkward.

"uhh yes what kind of underwear do girls wear on their periods?" i scratched the back of my neck as i said that. the employee giggled at my cluelessness.

"usually black cotton underwear sir, it hides the stains. also you should get panty liners for those tampons." she smirked and walked off. panty liners? what the fuck is that? ughhh who knew periods could be this difficult.

i ended up getting the pack of black cotton underwear like the lady said. then i made my way back to the period isle to search for said panty liners, whatever that's supposed to be. i scanned the confusing boxes of vagina tools and decided on the Always pantie liners. she's going to be so happy with her stuff when i get back home.

i scanned each item eager to get out of this crowded store....even at night it's crowded. but on my way back home i blasted music so loud enjoying the cold breeze a little. when i pulled into the driveway my house looked almost empty inside but that's because everyone was asleep.

-

"jimin yay you're back! let me see what you got." she said when i came into the room. gia was wrapped in a towel on my bed.

"oouuu you even got the panty liners; you're smart." i blushed.

"well actually-" she looked at me with doll eyes and i blushed even more. "yeah i totally knew you needed them." i lied.

"well i'm going to go put this on now." she kissed my cheek and left for the bathroom.

she came back fully clothes now and she smelt so good when she laid next to me.

"want to watch a movie?" i asked turning on the tv.

"sure."

"want to watch a scary movie?"

"yesss i love scary movies! can we watch The Boy II?" the tv light lit her brown eyes up.

"of course princess. want some popcorn? i can make some for us if you want."

"um sure." i gave her the remote and headed downstairs to make us some popcorn. i also took two cans of Pepsi out of the fridge.

as i waited on the popcorn the nightmares of me being raped started to replay in my mind. i couldn't shake the flashbacks of it; they were so vivid. it almost made me want to throw up in my mouth but my mind was soon distracted by someone's hand.

"are you ok buddy?" it was jin and i'm guessing he knew what was wrong.

"yeah i'm fine thanks, what are you doing up?"

"i came to get some hot cocoa. i couldn't sleep so i just watched Little Man for entertainment. also you guys are so loud." i was confused at first until i remembered my moans were super loud. i felt my face heat up with embarassment.

my popcorn came to a stop and i took the hot bag and dumped the popcorn in a bowl, getting the sodas as well.

"well goodnight jin."

"goodnight buddy."

i walked into the room and gia was on her phone watching Tik Tok dances. i chuckled at her intentiveness. i laid beside her handing her the soda and the popcorn.

"so jimin thanksgiving will be here soon and my mom always has a thanksgiving dinner for the family. you and the boys should come and eat, you can meet my relatives too."

"of course i'm coming soul foods the best. especially that mac and cheese, mmm mm mm." gia stared at me with an amused expression which caused me to laugh.

"well ok then mr. park." she said putting buttery popcorn in her mouth. i've had dinner with ms. anderson and gia plenty of times but with the whole family did make me nervous. social gatherings weren't my thing but that food is.

she started the film and we cuddled as we watched the screen. i want every night to be like this for the rest of my life and i put that on my mother's grave.
-

-

-
omg jimin really loves this girl a lot
(i really be awing over my own characters😂)