"MINE"

(gia)

(gia)

it was the day of the party and i still didn't know what i wanted to wear. if i'm being honest i didn't really want to go only because i knew the rest of the cheer team was going to be there and they all hate me. luckily i convinced jimin and jungkook to go with me, mariah was always down for a night out so she automatically said yes. as of now though i was in jimin's bedroom waiting for him to pick an outfit.

"jimin you have so much clothes and you mean to tell me you don't have one outfit in mind?" i let out a sigh sound. "you're so indecisive."

"well how about you help me since you're the fashionista." he said throwing clothes on his bed. i groaned out of frustration and sat up from the bed to help my picky boyfriend.

"what about this babe?" i said holding up a cheetah print blouse. "this is cute." he admired the shirt for a minute.

"i forgot i had that shirt it hasn't been worn in a good while." he said taking the shirt from my hands.

"pair it with some black jeans." he smiled at me and kissed my forehead.

"ok love." he grabbed his black jeans and walked to the shower. he had left his room a mess so i did him a favor and put his clothes away.

about 20 minutes later he came out fully clothed and his hair was still damp. when jimin's hair was wet it was one of my weaknesses.

"so we're seeing your mom right?" he asked as he sprayed cologne on followed by him adding a gold watch, and tiny hoop earrings to his ears.

"yes i need to see her since i'm in town. i miss her and she misses me."

"i get it. i wish i had my mom to visit." his sweet smile turned into a frown. he never talked about his family much since that day at the hospital. i went up to cup his face.

"your mom loves you dearly and everyday she watches over you. you're her angel on earth." his eyes started to water and i wiped the little wet tear escaping his eye.

"i just really miss her gigi." he laid his forehead on my shoulder. i rubbed his back and held him in my arms. "that's why i really need you in my life. you put the warmth in my body, you feel the void in my heart, you remind me so much of my mother even though i didn't have much time with her. you make me feel like everything's going to be alright." he said into the crook of my neck. "i love this necklace." he said admiring the chain that his name was hooked onto.

"i love it too and i love you." i said giving him a kiss on the cheek leaving a lipstick mark. today i put on a dark purple matte lipstick to match my black dress.

"i love you too." jimin leaned down to give me a kiss but the bedroom door creaked open revealing jungkook's face.

"are you guys ready it's getting because it'll be 6 o'clock soon."