Hey Everyone!

So, I wanted to talk about Gia and Jimin's relationship

So, I wanted to talk about Gia and Jimin's relationship. Most of you know Gia and Jimin's relationships is beyond toxic and that's how I wanted it to be but I see most of you root for them heavily. Some of the things Gia said in this book towards Jimin I don't condone at all in real life.

Actually it was during this book I remember I had Gia say something along the lines of "It doesn't matter what you do to me, no matter how many times you hurt me, or push me away. Or how much you tell me to fuck off or that you hate me, I will always stay with you." I don't remember if that's exactly what I wrote but that's a summary of what she said.

Jimin knows he's a bad guy and he knows he's trouble, he's spiteful and rude. You guys know this cause you've read it but the way I wrote Jimin I kind of wanted him to have a low self esteem but as the "tough" guy he tries to be he fills his voids with "cheating" and being aggressive towards the person he claims to love.

All I wanted to say is relationships like this is long road of trauma and stress. Even though I had them get married at the end 😂 but the thing is they really do love each other and that's evident. I even had one reader tell me my story seems "so real it's actually scary". That's because this type of shit happens on the daily; probably not as crazy but it happens.

Anyways love you all💕💕