"PILLOWS"

(gia)

(gia)

i couldn't bare this any longer another week has gone by and still no answer from jimin. so now i'm on my way to his home; yes i messed up but one text wouldn't hurt! he can at least let me know he's alright. once i got to his part of town i drove to where he was located and when i got there namjoon was sitting on the porch. i parked my car and quickly got out to approach his door step.

"hey joonie nice to see you again, is jimin here?"

"nice to see you too and yeah but between you and me he kinda don't want to see you." i groaned.

"i know but i need to fix this." namjoon got up and opened the door and the smell of marijuana hit my nose. it's always like this in here; i'm so used to it now.

"heyyy girl it's been a while; how you liking college?" hoseok said as the others gathered around me with hugs except for jimin because he wasn't in sight. he was probably upstairs in his room isolating himself like he always did.

"it's pretty good so far; tried out for the cheer team." i shrugged.

"ooou did you make it? and how is mariah doing?" jungkook said. i could tell how much he missed her.

"she's good that i know of but me and her barely see each other as often because of our schedules." jungkook nodded his head.

"tell her to visit me soon." i gave him
a smiled.

"of course." as our conversation continued a voice from the top of the staircase sounded.

"what's all this-" jimin stopped dead in his tracks when he saw me but turned around to go back upstairs quickly with a pissed off attitude. which hurt me.

"well i'll excuse myself out of this situation now." yoongi said whistling while walking into the kitchen.

"yeah i think it's past my bedtime even though it's like 3 pm in the day." hoseok checked his imaginary watch and moonwalked to his room and i groaned in fustration.

i felt hands rub my back up and down and jungkook was giving me sad eyes.

"just go talk to him he's been in there for weeks. only time he comes out is to eat, shit and piss. his room smells like feet, fart, and body sweat. please make it work i'm tired of hearing him weap at night like a cat on crack." jungkook said shaking his head.

"it's that bad? sheesh i didn't think i hurt him that much." i immediately felt bad again. i hesitated to walk to his room and his door was closed.

i knocked on the door quite lightly.

"jimin please open up! i need to talk to you!"

"go away fungus face! go back to blakeypoo!" he sounded through the door. i smiled at his insult...he's so corny.

"jimin open this door and stop this." i fiddled with the handle a bit when a hard "THUMP!" shook the door. did he just throw something? "jimin what the hell!"

"i said leave damn you never listen!" he pouted and i could hear him get out of bed.

he opened the door quickly and the terrible smell hit me in the face, damn jungkook wasn't joking. his hair was all over his head and he had plaid pajama pants on, his eyes were also swollen and red.

i looked down to see a large pillow at the bottom of the door.

"you threw a pillow? seriously jimin."

"why are you here? shouldn't you be choking on smoothies with your new boyfriend blakeypoo." he teased.

"he's not my boyfriend you are! and why haven't you called or texted me back?" he scrunched his nose.

"let me think....umm because imessage put the word 'read' for a reason." i groaned in annoyance.

"stop being a smartass." i whined.

"sToP beIng A sMaRtaSs." he mocked and i pushed him a little.

"i said stop!"

"i SaId sToP." he said with a robotic voice. ughhhhh he's so damn annoying.

"jimin i'm serious you're getting on my fucking nerves; you know how much mocking is a pet peeve to me."

yOu'rE geTting On mY fUcKiNg nErvEs." he continued to mock. he was making me mad and he knew it because he had that stupid smug look on his face.

"that's why you smell like road kill." i folded my arms obviously irritated now. "surprised there's no buzzards and flies in here yet."

"you don't smell any better sis." he put his finger up to his nose to indicate that i stunk. and excuse me? i know the hell he didn't just call me sis!

"you're annoying as hell." i bit my lip trying to hold back a laugh.

"give me a kiss." he demanded.

"no way you stink." he smirked at me and ran to try to kiss me but i ran away from him. he chased me around his room until he finally grabbed ahold of me. "i said give me a damn kiss." he attacked my face with kisses and the terrible stench of his body consumed me.

"ewwww jimin you're breath stinks and you smell like raw ass at a teenaged party!" he didn't stop with the kisses and he kept kissing me on my lips, all over my face and neck too. "jimin pleaseee your spit is all over me!" i whined and he had me pinned down on his bed.

"lie to me again and i'll fart on your toothbrush and i'm serious gia." he gave me a straight face and i could see the pain in his eyes.

"i'm sorry, i love you and only you." his serious expression softened.

"i love you too...." he paused. "fungus face." we both laughed and i pushed him from off of me.

"take a shower seriously you really smell bad."

"did i ask?" i rolled my eyes.

"come on jimin forreal because i want to take you somewhere."

"fine, fine i'll freshen up! can you pick out my outfit though; i don't feel like it." he gave me a cheesy smile.

"sure." jimin has some nice clothes. "when we get back i can help you clean your room too." he narrowed his eyebrows.

"you're just trying to call me all types of dirty huh?"

"mmm maybe." i shrugged. he sucked his teeth before leaving the bedroom.

i have some special for us planned; he's going to love it.
-

-

-

y'all know i'm lazy and hate proof reading but hopefully there's not many typos.