"WEDDING BELLS"

(CHAPTER MAY BE LONG!)

"i'm sweating father pil-woo

"i'm sweating father pil-woo. you don't understand how nervous i am right now." i told my father in law as he grabbed my hand so that we could get ready to enter the ceremony.

"gia love, i've been married twice i understand how nervous you are." he says with a slight cackle. "just calm down the man of your dreams is patiently waiting for you to enter along with your family and friends."

"mommy you'll be just fine." my daughter says while she tugs at my gown her big dark eyes staring at the diamonds on my dress. "appaga bakk-e gyeseyo." honesty says.

"you're right baby he is indeed waiting for me." over the years jimin has been teaching me and honesty more english so i pretty much know how to understand what they're saying. "i think i'm ready pil-woo." i say breathily. he rubs my lower back as we all make our way through the double doors of the ceremony.

eyes instantly locked with mine but my eyes were locked on jimin. even though there was so much going on with the music, the amount of faces staring me down, the scenery, the only person i was focused on was jimin. his hair hung low near his collar bone, his tux hugged his body so comfortably, his face in utter awe. it put me in such a daze as if this moment wasn't happening right now.

me? marrying the love of my life? no way.

as i walked down the aisle with my father in law beside me hand in hand i couldn't process how surreal this actually was right now. jimin watched my every move his eyes never leaving my sight. honestly wasn't far behind us as she threw out beautiful flowers and taking a seat next to her grandma. i step onto the alter and take in my fiancé's beautiful features and everything that me and him has been through over the years unfold before my eyes like a flashback of our lives. we were so young when we first met and we started out so low only to find us both wealthily and utterly happy with ourselves five years later.

jimin gives me that same smirk as he did on the first night we met when he wrote down his number on my wrist. i blush slightly as the person who is marrying us starts to speak catching all of our attentions.

"before we start this ceremony is there anyone that objects?" he says as everyone shakes their heads no and he begins the vows. "ok, dearly beloved, we are gathered here in the presence of these witnesses, to join park ji-min and gia nicole anderson in matrimony commended to be honorable among all; and therefore is not to be entered into lightly but reverently, passionately, lovingly and solemnly. into this- these persons present now come to be joined." he finishes but he takes a look between me and jimin for a second. "before i say your vows i would like to share that marriage is a wonderful thing; it is where you will both share your hardships and also the times you will share your most memorable moments. there will be times you will not agree on things as well as things you do but always remember this is something only you too will share amongst each other and no one can have that."