"MY EVERYTHING"

(gia)

(gia)

"i'm sorry about your father as well." my eyes got wide.

"wait what?"
-

i never told jimin about mark so how does he know about that? unless, eliza told him about him.

"jimin how do you know about mark?" the memories of mark brought embarrassment to my body. the amount of pain and disgust i have towards that man was enough to not even acknowledge him as my father.

"i'll call you later and tell you, my friends are waiting." he said before jogging to yoongi's car.

eliza was typing something on her phone when i approached her.

"eliza?" she looked up at me with apologetic eyes.

"yes?"

"did you tell jimin about mark?" eliza slid her phone into her pocket and sighed.

"i had to gia. he would have died tonight if i weren't there. he broke down saying he got raped recently-"

"wait...raped?" my voice got lower as i watched my boyfriend drive away. "he got raped?" i repeated and my heartbeat started quickening.

"he never told you this?"

"NO!" i didn't mean to outburst so suddenly but i was now fearing for my boyfriend at this point. "when was this? did he tell you when this happened?"

"no he didn't." i hurried to call jimin but soon realized i was still blocked from everything. "gia i only told him because i know i got raped before and figured it would help him realize his worth."

"it's fine eliza, really. i'm worried about him he's never told me he was raped recently. eliza, i did some petty shit to get back at him when all he's done for me is love me unconditionally."

"it's ok gia, he still loves you."

"no eliza! that's the thing he loves me way too much. i went and had sex with blake as soon as i got the call jimin was out with someone else. i know what jimin's been through and it's a lot, i'm probably the reason he wanted to kill himself."

i felt warm hands rub my back and i turned to see it was kendall. mariah was also standing there listening in on what i had to say.

"jimin's done some fucked up stuff to you know? you're not the only one at fault here." mariah assured.

"yeah mariah's right. i mean he assumed you were cheating on him then instantly broke up with you and didn't hesitate to get with someone else. i'm pretty sure jimin fucked that girl as well. in all honesty jimin needs work he's very toxic and overbearing."

"i know jimin's toxic, he's a terrible boyfriend at times, he's demanding, needy, controlling, untrustworthy, and a piece of shit. but, jimin has his good traits! he can be a gentlemen, he can be funny, and he's good in bed, when he loves he loves hard and that's his downfall. sometimes his love can be a bit much but that doesn't mean i don't love him back!" i defended.