Making a Deal

So I decided to finish this story before releasing any other.

(Y/N) was told to head to Ozpin's office by his teacher. He was walking through the hallway until Glynda appeared next to him. 

"Mr. (L/N)"

"Glynda"

"You are a student now, it's Ms. Goodwitch or professor"

"Hmm, Glynda is better" (Y/N) says and she looks at him angrily "Ms. Goodwitch works" (Y/N) says backing away from her slightly.

"Good" Glynda says and they continue walking. After a short walk they stop in front of Ozpin's office door. (Y/N) steps into Ozpin's office and sees the man standing by the window. 

"Thank you for coming (Y/N), please, sit" he says, but he keeps looking out the window. 

"You're welcome" (Y/N) says and he sits in a chair

"Do you know what you are?"

"Umm, a human" (Y/N) says thinking it's obvious

"Kind of, you are a Cambion. Your parents are human, but one was possessed by a demon when you were conceived. You have a lot of power"

"I think you have wrong person" (Y/N) says getting up to leave

"Don't you dare leave young man" Ozpin says and he uses his scroll to lock the door. "I know you enslaved team CRDL, I don't care as long as you agree to work with me" 

"You're a bad headmaster" (Y/N) says and Ozpin nods 

"Whatever you want, as long as you stay here, you just ask me" Ozpin says and (Y/N) smirks

"I want to not have to do homework" (Y/N) says thinking he's outsmarted Ozpin

"Done"

"And I want to be able to leave past curfew"

"I don't know if I can let you"

"I might go to another school. I heard there's a nice one up north, Atlas I think" 

"NO!" Ozpin says with a surprising amount of force before he sips from his cup and calls down. "I give, just don't go to Ironwood, I can't let him get his hands on you"

"What else do I want...Glynda, I want her to give me Human lessons, I got some from Nora, and I may sound okay, but I'm not"

"Is that all?" Ozpin asks with a small sigh

"For now" (Y/N) says before leaving. As soon as he walks past Glynda she heads into Ozpin's office

"Did everything go well?" she asks

"Somewhat" Ozpin says and he sits in his seat

"What went wrong?"

"I forgot to explain what he is to him"

"I'm sure he'll figure it out. The thing we need to focus on is controlling him when he realizes what happens when he..."

"I get it Glynda, but he wants you to help him with his 'Human' as he calls it"

"I'm a combat teacher, not an English teacher"

"The other teachers don't need to know what is going on, and he requested you"

"He's going to enslave me!" Glynda says starting to freak out

"Glynda, GLYNDA, you need to calm down. We'll have you teach him when he's weak"