Making The First Heir (Lemon)

This chapter is a little shorter than I would like, but is is only a lemon where as the other lemons have that boring story stuff in it...disgusting.

(Y/N) bends down, so Cinder is looking straight into his eyes. "Salem, look at his eyes, they're amazing!" Salem looks over, but quickly looks away when she sees his eyes. "Don't look into his eyes, Cinder, they may look like mine, but they are far eviler." Cinder doesn't listen to Salem's advice, and she leans into (Y/N)'s lips. (Y/N) picks up Cinder, and they run into the castle with Salem hot on their tails. Cinder directs (Y/N) through the secret hallways until they reach Salem's bedroom. "HEY! No fucking on my bed! You can't even get her pregnant!" Salem says, and she tries to tackle (Y/N). (Y/N) drops Cinder on the bed, grabs Salem, and forces her to the ground. "I know" (Y/N) says, and he forces Salem to look into his eyes. "I was just using her to bait you into following."

"No! Don't stop, master~. I can fight this. No, I can't, make me a mother~" Salem says, trying to fight the power of the eyes.

"Stop fighting Salem; you offered before, what's different now?"

"I'm not horny," Salem says, and (Y/N) lets her turn her head.

"You're a dom?" (Y/N) says, and his eyes slowly go back to normal.

"Most demons are, it's natural." Suddenly (Y/N)'s eyes go back to how they were, and he walks over to Cinder.

"You want to share her?" (Y/N) asks Salem, who walks over and kisses him before tossing her dress and panties to the wall and jumping onto the bed. (Y/N) leans down to Cinder and kisses her before Salem pushes him out of the way and sits on her. (Y/N)'s eyes flashback to normal for a second before he walks to the end of the bed and gives Cinder's entrance a long lick.

"Keep licking her. The vibrations feel great," Salem tells (Y/N), and he begins his assault. (Y/N) starts with a few short licks, making his tongue as wide as possible. When he finishes, he keeps his tongue the same as it was and places it at the bottom of her vagina and licks to her clit. He backs off and gets his tongue wet before repeating the action. After a minute, he makes his lips into an O-shape and places them over her clit, and he starts sucking. He switches between the two periodically until Cinder's legs wrap around his head, and she releases in his mouth. (Y/N) gives Cinder one last lick before aiming his meat rod at her meat pie. He rubs his head against her before he slips it in, moaning as he does. (Y/N) pulls out, rubs her entrance, and pushes back in again. He repeats a few more times before slamming in as hard as he can, earning a muffled scream from Cinder. He pulls back and slams in again and again. When (Y/N) gets bored, he thrusts as fast as he can, only slowing down when he feels a pressure building. (Y/N) pulls out and repeats the same pattern for a few minutes before Salem shakes and falls off Cinder's face.

(Y/N) starts thrusting as fast as he can and stops when he feels the pressure building. He pulls out of Cinder and walks over to a euphoric Salem. (Y/N) flips her onto her back and pulls her close to him. He rests his member on her entrance, and Salem starts grinding on it as much as she can. Salem continues until (Y/N) stops her and rubs his head on her entrance before slipping his member into her. "Oh my, that feels amazing (Y/N)," Salem moans. (Y/N) reaches an arm to her chest and starts massaging her left breast. "Oh, Oum, they're sensitive right now," Salem moans out, and (Y/N) smirks. (Y/N) pulls out, leans down, and licks one of her nipples while rubbing her entrance. After giving her other breast the same treatment (Y/N) rams back in. Keeping one hand on her thigh and the other on her chest, (Y/N) pulls her as deep as possible and releases, making Salem moan at the feeling of his fluid inside her. (Y/N)'s eyes don't change back to normal, and he continues his thrusting. "Mmmmm, keep going," Salem moans and her back arches. (Y/N) keeps thrusting until Salem releases on his member, making him release inside of her again. The two make eye contact, and (Y/N) keeps thrusting.