Pyrrha Date

(Y/N) wakes up to a weight that is heavier than normal on his chest. He opens his eyes and sees the familiar black hair and cat ears of Blake, along with the scarlet hair of Pyrrha. "Good morning (Y/N)~," they say in unison, "everyone else is out for now"

"Woah, you guys must have had quite the talk" (Y/N) says 

"Some of your more devious side may have rubbed off on me and I made a deal with Pyrrha"

"H-H-How ma-might I serve you?" Pyrrha says with a massive blush on her face

"What?" (Y/N) asks

"Well, you remember the fair,  when you got the guy to give us free food? I did what is nearly the same thing, but with Pyrrha" Blake explains

"Where'd you get the idea?" (Y/N) asks and Blake starts blushing

"O-One of my books. In exchange for sharing her with you, she becomes your slave" 

"Well then, as my first demand, you are also Blake's slave" (Y/N) says

"Yes, masters" Pyrrha says bowing to (Y/N) and Blake 

"Maybe skip on the master thing" (Y/N) says getting up and heading to the bathroom. Blake goes to get dressed and looks at Pyrrha.

"You can go get dressed too"

"Thank you" Pyrrha says running out of the room. (Y/N) walked back into the room after she left and over to the now nearly nude Blake. 

"You are so hot" (Y/N) says running his hands up and down her sides, making Blake moan.

"(Y/N), no, my heat is starting. You need to call my team!" Blake says quickly before running to and locking herself in the bathroom. (Y/N) pulls out his Scroll and calls team RWBY. 

"Blake went into heat" He says as soon as one of the girls picks up and then hangs up. Five minutes later Ruby, Weiss, and Yang walk in. 

"(Y/N), you need to leave" Ruby says pushing him out the door. When the door closes, Pyrrha shows up behind him.

"What happened? If I may ask"

"Blake went into her heat so now I have to stay away until it's over."

"Well, that really is horrible. You still have me though"

"What do you want to do?" (Y/N) asks

"I agreed to be your slave, you should pick what we do"

"If I wanted a slave all the time I would have one. You pick what we do Pyrrha"

"Well, we could go to a restaurant. I know a good one in town" Pyrrha says grabbing (Y/N)'s hand and pulling him towards the doors. 

"Pyrrha, you don't need to pull me, I'll follow you" Pyrrha lets go of (Y/N) and they head to Vale city. 

"It's just down the street. I found it once while doing a signing"

"A signing?"

"Oh, just some fan signings. I came out here to get away from them and find a place to eat. Fans are a little crazy sometimes"

"I couldn't imagine being famous, people are..."

"People" Pyrrha says

"And people are unpredictable" (Y/N) finishes

"OH MY GOD! PYRRHA NIKOS!" someone shouts

"Not again" Pyrrha sighs and a group of people turn and start walking towards (Y/N) and her. 

"MS. NIKOS, GAIL HAILSTORM WITH 9 O'CLOCK NEWS! CAN WE HAVE AN INTERVIEW?!" A reporter shouts, running towards the two. 

"Uh-um, sure?" 

"Great! To start things off, is Beacon a good school?!"

"Yeah, it's the perfect school for me"

"That's great! Where are you going tonight?"

"We're just trying to get some supper"

"Only a few more questions for you Ms. Nikos. Are you planning on taking part in this year's Vytal Festival with your team?"

"Of course, my team has been preparing the entire year" Pyrrha says a little more excited than before as (Y/N) watches awkwardly 

"What do you think of the team from Atlas? Rumor has it they've been training extra hard just to take you down" 

"I've progressed too, they aren't the only ones who have been training" Pyrrha says backing towards (Y/N)

"One last thing. Should we be expecting any Nikos children coming?" Pyrrha blushes 

"N-No"

"One more thing. Is it true that you are like Beacon's town bicycle?"

"W-What?! N-No!"

"Are you sure Ms.-" Suddenly (Y/N) steps forward

"Leave Pyrrha alone," (Y/N) says and he turns to Pyrrha, "let's leave. We'll go somewhere else for dinner" 

"Do you always let your boyfriend drag you around? Are you aware that you are setting a bad example for little girls across Remnant?" (Y/N) looks at Pyrrha who steps towards the lady.

"If you wanted to simply come and make false and baseless accusations against me you didn't need to pretend to be nice. If you had just shown your true colors I would have known that talking yo you was going to be a waste of time and we could have gone our separate ways far earlier. Now I'd like to go back to my date" Pyrrha says, taking (Y/N)'s hand and leading him away from the crowd. "I'm sorry they ruined our date"

"Are you kidding? You handled that like a badass"

"I-I did didn't I"

"Well, what should we do now?" (Y/N) asks draping his arm around Pyrrha

"Movie?"

"Lead the way" (Y/N) says and Pyrrha takes him to the movie theater. They buy tickets for the newest movie, get a large tub of popcorn, and sit in the nice recliner seats. Half way through the movie Pyrrha quietly excuses herself to use the bathroom. When she comes back she picks up the popcorn bucket and sits on (Y/N)'s lap. "Are you trying to say something?"

"Maybe" Pyrrha whispers and (Y/N) wraps his arms around her. 

"Is this what you wanted?"

"This will work...for now" Pyrrha says snuggling into (Y/N). The two finish the movie and walk through a mall before  they catch one of the last bullheads back to Beacon, all with no interruptions. (Y/N) walks Pyrrha to her room and they look at eachother. "W-Well, I enjoyed my time with you" 

"I enjoyed my time with you Pyrrha"

"You don't want me to stay with you?"

"Do you want to stay with me Pyrrha?"

"Not really, Nora says your team is back"

"Yeah, they are back. I could sleep with you"

"You want to sleep with me?" Pyrrha asks, blushing

"Pyrrha, you have a dirty mind" (Y/N) jokes

"Haha, come in (Y/N)" Pyrrha jokes and she opens the door. Pyrrha gets into her Pajamas and the two get in bed.

"Good night Pyrrha"

"Good night (Y/N)"