Glynda 1/2 Lemon

(Y/N) was sitting in front of the desk in his room while Velvet was sucking him off and Coco was sleeping on his bed naked, cum oozing from her holes. "Well Vel, when you finish you should wake Coco with a kiss and leave, I'm expecting some company" (Y/N) says, starting to rub her ears, and she starts massaging his balls, causing both of them extreme pleasure. Velvet nods a little and starts moaning loudly as (Y/N) starts getting a little rougher with her ears, but not to the point that it causes too much pain. After a short while (Y/N) explodes inside Velvet's mouth who runs over to Coco, her juicy buns shaking as she jogs over, and starts making out with Coco who wakes up shortly into the kiss. After a minute of making out the two girls separate. "I'm sorry Coco, you need to go to your room to sleep, I am expecting some company"

"If you're going to enslave her you don't need us gone" Coco says curling back into a ball

"I'm not enslaving her though remember, I am relying on my natural charm to expand my harem at Beacon"

"Yeah yeah" Coco says and she starts giving (Y/N) a reverse striptease. When the two of them are dressed Coco and Velvet kiss (Y/N), who is still in his chair, and leave.

"Life is good" (Y/N) says after the door closes, and he closes his eyes to take a nap.

An hour later, 02:00

Glynda was walking down the student hallway in her nightgown thinking to herself, "Am I really doing this, going to (Y/N)'s dorm, letting him win? No, I will go there and establish my dominance before leaving. I'm the teacher, he's the student" Glynda reassured herself. "I'm the teacher, he's the student. I'm the teacher, he's the student" Glynda whispers to herself, walking down the hall. She only stops whispering when she herself stops in front of the door to CRDLs room. Glynda goes to knock on the door, but stops when it opens on its own. "Hello?" Glynda calls into the room. Receiving no response, Glynda heads in to make sure everything is okay. As soon as she is out of the entryway the door slams behind her.

"Glynda, I'd say I'm surprised to see you, but that'd be a lie" (Y/N) says stepping out of the darkness.

"Why didn't you just answer the door like a normal person?"

"Because this was way more fun" (Y/N) explains stepping closer to Glynda, but she steps away from him at the same time.

"No, I am the teacher here, you are a student. I have the power, and I'm telling you to stop this, end your harem, and go home"

"Ow Glynda, that hurts" (Y/N) says and (Y/N)is suddenly forcing Glynda up against a wall. "I will try to train you like I did to Velvet, but if you don't bend to my will, I will use my powers to enslave you like Coco. She is still herself, until she disobeys. Once that happens, Slave Coco takes over"

"I won't become your slave, and I won't obey you" Glynda says defiantly

"I don't think you understand Glynda. You came to my room when I'm at my strongest. No one is coming to save you and you certainly can't save yourself"

"I will resist," Glynda says, trying to wiggle out of (Y/N)'s grasp.

"No, you won't. I think you're just worried. I think you really love having power over your students, and now that you are pinned to the wall by one more powerful than you, you are confused on why you like it and hate it at the same time"

"S-shut up!" Glynda yells and (Y/N) slams his lips into hers. At first Glynda fights him off, but she starts kissing him back soon enough. (Y/N) breaks the kiss and looks at her.

"I told you, you love the feeling of being dominated"

"Shut up"

"Is that all you can say?" (Y/N) asks, letting go of her and sitting on his bed.

"No"

"Good, come here" (Y/N) orders and Glynda looks at the door. "You won't escape" he says and Glynda looks down and walks over. "Good girl" (Y/N) says and he pats her head.

"I hate you" Glynda sneers

"No, you don't," (Y/N) says, "I think you need to learn to serve others. Pull my boxers down and please me" Glynda looks at him and then at his crotch

"I-I've never done this before"

"I'll teach you my student" (Y/N) says and Glynda pulls his boxers down to reveal his partially hardened member. "Kiss the head softly a few times, then take it into your mouth and twirl your tongue around it" (Y/N) instructs and Glynda copies exactly what he said before removing his, now hard, member from her mouth. "Good Glynda, now suck it while bobbing your head" (Y/N) orders.

"Y-You want me to put all of that in my mouth?"

"No, I want to put it down your throat, but we will have to work up to that" (Y/N) says with a smirk. Glynda's hands shoot to her throat and start massaging it.

"H-How"

"Don't think about it yet, just start sucking" (Y/N) says putting his hand on the back of her head. Glynda sighs and puts her mouth around (Y/N)'s member and does exactly what he told her to do, bob her head while sucking on his member. "Good Glynda, that feels great"

"How is he liking this, I can barely get him in my mouth before gagging" Glynda thinks before gagging a little.

"Don't worry Glynda, we'll get rid of that gag reflex eventually" (Y/N) says pushing her head down until her gag reflex activates. (Y/N) pushes her down a little further and waits for her reflex to stop. When Glynda tries to get (Y/N)'s member out of her mouth he gently forces her head back down. A few minutes of (Y/N) forcing her down as far as he can get her later, (Y/N) explodes in her mouth. Glynda pulls back, a little bit of his juice dripping out of her mouth. "Swallow it" (Y/N) commands

"Ut-"

"No buts, swallow it" (Y/N) says and Glynda closes her mouth and struggles to swallow, but she finally gets it to go down.

"You jackass!" Glynda shouts

"I-I'm sorry, I lost control of myself. I've been working on that" (Y/N) admits looking down. When he looks back up he sees Glynda staring at his member. "Do you want something Glynda?"

"H-How are you still hard?"

"What can I say, you are just so attractive" (Y/N) says wrapping Glynda in a hug

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" she shouts pushing (Y/N) away and going to the other side of the room.

"I'm showing some affection. What does it look like I'm doing?"

"You don't just get to switch from a sex craved monster to a loving person because you nutted in my mouth!"

"I am a sex craved monster!" (Y/N) shouts back, "Ever since my first time all I can think about is sex and having as many kids as possible. It's my nature" Glynda looks at (Y/N) and feels a twinge of sadness.

"What do you mean it's in your nature? You're nearly all powerful, and you're submitting to saying it's in your nature?"

"It's not just my nature, but how I was raised. All of my roll models are grimm. Male grimm do few things, the main one of them being breeding the women in their lives" (Y/N) says closing his eyes and falling back on his bed. "I'm cursed to be sex-crazed my entire life. I have Coco and Velvet and no matter what I still want more and more and more until they pass out, but I still want more" (Y/N) says getting fully dressed. "You can go back to your room. I want to head to some libraries to do some research" (Y/N) says getting up and leaving.

Look, I know that the two didn't get very far, but the story needs to come first. The lemon will be finished later.