Taking Glynda (18+)

They speak English in RWBY...you know what that means?

Yep 

Yep 

Sorry this is late, I've been super busy this month, my grandparents are moving houses and that causes a shit load of family drama for like a year plus after, and my crazy aunt came over beginning of June and we're still picking up after her.

(Y/N) was pissed. Ms. Goodwitch decided that he wasn't good enough at English under pressure so she decided that he needed more teaching for longer periods of time. (Y/N) walks down the hall and stops in front of the door to the classroom, he checks the time on his scroll. 15 minutes prior to 15 minutes prior to class starting, perfectly on time, his father would be proud. (Y/N) goes to open the door, but stops when he hears a noise. (Y/N) sneaks into the back row of the room and locks the door. Taking in his surroundings (Y/N) noticed the door to the teachers office was slightly ajar. (Y/N) sneaks towards the room and peaks through the window and sees Glynda on her back, legs spread, groping her breasts through clothes with one hand while the other is paying some attention to the basement.

"Oh yes~ OHhhh~ Harder! Harder! Make me yours (Y/N)~" Glynda moans, extending her legs, and curling her toes before she lets her legs sit off the desk and she rests her hands on her chest. (Y/N) quickly makes his way out of the classroom and leans against the wall outside.

"Oh my Oum, what a day this is turning out to be already" (Y/N) says and he sits there until the door opens

"Mr. (L/N), what are you doing sitting out here? Class is starting" (Y/N) gets up quietly and walks to the front of the room and sits on the ground across from Ms. Goodwitch like they usually do.

"Why am I here, you said I was good"

"Your English is great, but I don't think you're that good under pressure"

"How are you going to help me speak well under pressure?"

"I don't know fully, today is a test day. I am going to attack you and I expect you to carry a conversation with me" Ms. Goodwitch says and the two get in fighting position across the room from each other.

"No weapons?"

"No semblances either" Ms. Goodwitch confirms and she sets her Scroll and riding crop on the ground near the platform. (Y/N) on the other hand puts his Scroll in his back pocket. The screen starts its countdown 

5

4

3

2

1

GO! 

As soon at the board hits go (Y/N) runs a wide loop around Ms. Goodwitch and uses the wall to propel himself towards her. She does exactly as (Y/N) expects and tries to dodge him, (Y/N) grabs one of her arms and pulls Ms. Goodwitch in the direction he was going. 

"Good Mr. (L/N), what kingdom were you born in?"

"I don't know, presumably Vale, my parents abandoned me in an orphanage" (Y/N) says kneeing her peroneal nerve. 

"Pressure points, how rude" Ms. Goodwitch says and she punches (Y/N) in the sternum

"That won't work" (Y/N) says pinning her onto her back, her legs on their sides of his body. Ms. Goodwitch tries to pressure point (Y/N) on his hands and arms, but none of them worked. She twists one of her arms bringing (Y/N) closer to her before she headbuts him. This time Ms. Goodwitch pins (Y/N) to the ground, but makes the mistake of putting some of her weight on his hips. 

"I've got you" she gloats and (Y/N) bucks her off him, grabs one of her arms, and grabs her head with his other arm. (Y/N) captures her legs with his and bucks his hips again forcing her back to arch. 

"Submit Ms. Goodwitch"

"Never!" she shouts. (Y/N) twists her neck giving off a loud pop, puts his knee on the small of her back, and ties her hands together behind her back. Ms. Goodwitch doesn't give up and starts trying to kick (Y/N) who ties her legs together and ties them to her hand. He places his knuckle on her superficial peroneal and starts applying pressure, making sure he is keeping pressure on the small of her back. 

"Submit"

"No" Ms. Goodwitch refuses and (Y/N) applies more and more pressure until finally, Ms. Goodwitch quits. "I *pant* submit" (Y/N) gets off her back and admires his work for a second before untying her. "Where did you get rope?"

"It was on the wall. Survival, evasion, resistance, and escape class was here" (Y/N) explains and they take a seat in some chairs. (Y/N) looks at his teacher sitting there with her eyes closed and he makes a decision. "I saw you, in the teacher's office before class" he says and Ms. Goodwitch shoots up. 

"You spied on me you pervert!" she shouts

"I came in early to try and talk to you, it isn't my fault you were finger banging yourself"

"H-how much did you see?"

"Just the end, the part that really caught my attention was when you moaned that you wanted me to make you mine"

"That was um...that was nothing"

"Sure, if you need any help Glynda, you could just knock" (Y/N) says and Glynda blushes hard. 

"Never" 

"Please Glynda, you and I both know that when you say never you never mean it"

"Well this time I mean it, class is over, go. Never mention anything you saw today, ever"

"I'll see you Ms. Goodwitch~" (Y/N) says with a smirk as he leaves the classroom. Glynda picks up her things, heads to her quarters, and plops down onto her bed.

"He's right"