Lemon

(Y/N) rushes through the halls in the general direction of CFVY's room. He turns a corner and is suddenly face to face with Ozpin. 

"(Y/N), come with me" he says 

"Fine" (Y/N) agrees and the two head to Ozpin's office. 

"I want you to enslave someone for me"

"Look, Ozpin, I-I don't feel like enslaving people, I already have CRDL and Nora from JNPR"

"What?! Why did you enslave Nora?"

"I don't know, I was playing with English and then said some words, now she's my slave. I have some things to get to though, can I leave?"

"No, I need you to enslave Salem"

"Who's Salem?"

"She is an evil woman who needs to be destroyed or enslaved" Ozpin says and (Y/N) thinks about the words his brother said.

"Is she hot?" (Y/N) asks 

"Uh, I guess" Ozpin says

"You guess, it's a yes or no, not an I guess"

"Yes, you'd probably think she's hot"

"That's better, is she better or worse than Glynda?"

"About equal, Salem has pale skin and black veins though"

"Ohh, I'll do it, I just have some more demands I'll give you later" (Y/N) says before turning to leave

"Oh and (Y/N)"

"Yes?"

"If Salem has other friends, enslave them"

"If I have to" (Y/N) says before leaving Ozpin's and running to CFVY's dorm. (Y/N) knocks on the door and Coco answers before closing the door for a second and reopening it in her bra and panties. 

"I knew you'd be back" she says and Velvet appears behind her in the same state of undress.

"Well, I couldn't pass up on your offer, but we need to talk"

"We can talk in the morning" Coco says as she and Velvet pull (Y/N) into their room. 

"Uhh girls, I really want to-" (Y/N) tries to say but Velvet jumps on him and starts kissing him. Coco picks (Y/N) and Velvet up and sets them a bed.

"Did I forget to mention that Velvet began her heat yesterday?" Coco whispers and Velvet moves over to let Coco have her turn with (Y/N). While Coco takes the top half Velvet rips (Y/N)'s pants off. Coco separates from (Y/N) and looks at Velvet before crawling down to her. "On three, one, two, three" Coco counts down and she and Velvet pull (Y/N)'s boxers down. 

"T-That's it?" Velvet asks poking at (Y/N)'s soft member

"H-Hey! I'm a grower not a shower!" (Y/N) says as his member stiffens do to contact. Coco kisses Velvet before she licks (Y/N) from base to tip. Coco moves and Velvet copies what she did before they both kiss the tip. Velvet and Coco take the rest of their clothes off allowing (Y/N) to get a good look before Velvet lies on the bed Coco gets on top and they start making out with each other. Coco waves (Y/N) over and pulls him close to the two and she sets his member on Velvet's lips and they go back to what they were doing. Eventually (Y/N) gets the idea to start thrusting. Without him realizing (Y/N)'s hand had found its way to Coco's entrance and he was gently sliding two fingers in and out, and Coco was doing the same to Velvet. (Y/N) could feel that his end was nearing, but he wanted to finish Coco before he did. (Y/N) increases the speed of his finger assault, and suddenly Velvet moans loudly and shudders a little almost breaking (Y/N). (Y/N) slips another finger into Coco who had taken his member alone after Velvet released. (Y/N) smirks and uses his pinky finger and thumb to rub and play with Coco's clit causing her to release on his fingers with a loud moan which pushes (Y/N) over the edge and he uses his free hand to force Coco's head down on his member as he releases down her throat. Coco pulls (Y/N) on to the bed and hovers over his mouth making him start to eat her. Suddenly (Y/N) feels something soft and warm engulf his member. He looks to see Velvet riding him. 

"Y-You can be as a-ah-aggressive as possible," Velvet moan out, "due to my heat my insides have moved so you couldn't hit my cervix if you tried" (Y/N) times his thrusts to match Velvet so he can give her and himself as much pleasure as possible. After (Y/N) get's his thrusts down he goes back to focusing on eating Coco. Coco releases on (Y/N)'s face and rolls off allowing (Y/N) to focus on Velvet. He flips Velvet under him and begins playing with her breasts. The two go for a few more minutes before (Y/N) releases deep inside her causing her to release and pass out. Coco is barely able to get up and reach for (Y/N)'s member, only for (Y/N) to stop her and push her back down.

"Go to sleep Coco, we can do it some other time"

"B-but" 

"No Coco, go to sleep, I'll snuggle with you" (Y/N) says finally taking off his shirt to reveal his toned body. 

"You hid that...from us"

"Shh, go to sleep Coco" (Y/N) says and she starts snoring softly

I wont be able to upload the until the 30th, school and all