The Beginning

(Y/N) opens his eyes and notices that the F and Y part of the team are missing while Coco and Velvet are standing there looking at him.

"Umm, hello girls" (Y/N) says uncomfortably 

"Hey (Y/N)" Coco says

"H-Hello (Y/N)" Velvet says after Coco

"Why are you two just looking at me?"

"Did the Grimm teach you about how kids are made?" Coco asks

"Yeah, why?"

"W-we want that" Velvet says nervous about what might happen, and a little worried about how Coco got over her nervousness about showing affection to (Y/N) so quickly.

"Uh, um, I need think about...this, we should go to class" (Y/N) says standing up

"There is no class, it's the weekend" 

"My scroll say class at 1" (Y/N) says showing them the new notification on his scroll. Coco looks at (Y/N)'s schedule confused

"It looks like you have this same unmarked class from 12-2 every weekend for the next month" 

"How'd you find next month"

"Just tap on the notification and it will show today, tap the day number and it will show the month" Velvet explains

"Well, you think about it and come back after your class if you agree" Coco says

"I-I'll think about it"(Y/N) says honestly  before throwing a his shirt on and heading to breakfast. 

"Do you think he's going to come back?" Velvet asks

"Oh he'll come back," Coco says smirking, "he'll come back"

(Y/N) walked through the halls towards the classroom that his phone listed. He'd been thinking about Coco and Velvet for the entire day, but every time he though about it he got nervous and stopped thinking about it.

"Mom never said how hard it would be for me to start a pack" (Y/N) mumbles in Grimm before entering the classroom

"Mr. (L/N)" Glynda says as soon as he enters

"Ms. Goodwitch"

"I cannot believe you wanted me, a combat teacher, to teach you 'Human'" she sighs and (Y/N) sits down. "It isn't Human (Y/N), it's called English"

"Okay"

"If class goes easily you might not need this class for that long" 

(Y/N) walked out of the classroom thinking about and immediately went back to thinking about what to do with Velvet and Coco. Suddenly (Y/N)'s stomach started rumbling and he gets a great idea. (Y/N) messages Ozpin that he'll be back an hour after sundown before taking a bullhead to the food district. In the food district he grabs some to-go before taking a different bullhead to the old town he used to live in. 

"Just wait here until I come back" (Y/N) says and the pilot nods adding up the paycheck in his head. (Y/N) walks to the stream marking edge of his old packs territory. He looks around and steps across it and heads to where the rest of the pack lives. He looks at all of the Grimm that standing around a pile of stones. (Y/N) stays on the edge of the group until a familiar Grimm spots him. 

"(Y/N)?"

"Mom! What happened?"

"Alpha, he saved the pack from some people in masks. We thought they were gone, but they came back. Alpha had everyone hide, they overwhelmed and killed him. We buried him and have been mourning him for a few days

"How horrible, I'll be here until sundown if you need me"

"Why are you here (Y/N)?" his mother asks

"I need your advice. I have the opportunity to begin the creation of my own pack, but I don't know what to do"

"Ohh my sweet boy, talk to your mates, explain what you plan is, they will understand"

"Thank you mom, is there anything I can help you with?"

"No, we're just fine, you on the other hand have work to do"

"I just need to eat lunch" (Y/N) says sitting next to his mother who just watches him eat his to-go 

"You have some strange food"

"It's normal for humans to eat it, and it's super good"

"Maybe for humans, it smells terrible"

"Did you guys take any human money?"

"Always, we take everything from our kills"

"Can I have some?"

"Sure, it's in the big tree" (Y/N)'s mother says and he heads to the big tree, an old, hollow tree. (Y/N) looks in from the top and sees it practically overflowing with lien. (Y/N) stuffs his pockets and the bag his food came in and went to say goodbye to his mother. As he walked to her a gimm appeared behind him. 

"Hello brother" (Y/N) turns around and stares at the grimm.

"What are you doing here, I thought you had your own pack?"

"I do, I'm just here to say goodbye to Alpha"

"Brother, I need to ask you a question" (Y/N) says

"What is it?"

"I have the opportunity to start my own pack, mom says to go for it, but I want to know some of your advice"

"I have some advice, get as many girls as possible"

"Your advice sucks" (Y/N) says 

"I know, you'll figure things out though, humans are different than Grimm after all"

"I guess you're right, thanks" 

"Let's go, we can say goodbye to Alpha and mom" (Y/N)'s brother says

"Are you sure he'll be back?" Velvet asks looking up from her scroll

"I am 100% positive that (Y/N) will be back" Coco says looking out the window as the sun sets. "Until then, we should watch a movie"

(Y/N) walks through the Beacon courtyard. The Grimm had a celebration to honor Alpha 72 hours after he had died, a celebration (Y/N) had to leave early so the pilot would have fuel left and so he could get back before Coco and Velvet give up on him. 

Dun Dun DUUUUUNNNNN

cliff hangar because other wise this would be well over 2000 words and I'm trying to standardize the number of words per-part because I already feel like I'm droning on. 

Also, I'm going to go back and give the other part names