Chapter one; new photographer

"So uh new photographer?

"So uh new photographer?....."

This morning was a little crazy in the hemmings household not that it isn't crazy it was just a bit too much since Michael chose to give the two four year old chocolate last night when Luke had to stay late for a shoot and Michael had to watch them till bedtime and till Luke got home around 11 which the blonde man didn't mind it just normally is exhausted watching the two girls

"Ugh! Imma kill you mike " Luke mumbled running around the kitchen finding what he needed to get a lunchbox packed with snacks and juice boxes in time for the three to get to the studio building to meet with the boss today was supposed to be a new photographer day and sadly the male had to bring the twins in with him cause his mom wasn't available to watch the twins nor Michael he had some sort of shoot to go too as well with another company so that left the single dad to bring the twins in.

Athena was watching her dad run around the kitchen with a panic look on his face and Skylar was looking up with milk all over her face from drinking the milk out of the bowl she was eating cereal in watching her dad run around as well.

"Daddy? " the girls said looking up at him their blonde hair falling in their face while Luke looked over from holding  the lunchboxes and walked over to them helping down from the chairs.

"Come on my princesses your going to work with daddy " Luke said getting down to the twins height and helping he girls with shoes while also fixing the bows in their hair yeah it wasn't the best time to bring the girls to work but luckily someone there can watch them while a meeting is being held or so luke hopes so.

He got the twins in their cars then getting in the car himself closing the garage as he was pulling out and onto the road driving towards downtown La where the studio building was.

*
*
*
*
*
*
Ashton was sitting in the big office with the nice lady Allison who was looking from folders up at him with a kind smile tapping her foot on the floor some

"He should be here any minute now it might have been traffic or something " she said in a kind voice looking at the red haired male before looking back down at the folders from other models/photographers

"Who did you say he was? If you don't mind me asking " he asked playing with the strap of the camera not really out of nerves okay maybe out of nerves I mean who wouldn't be he would be photographing the Luke hemmings and maybe he was just asking for a reminder or even to make sure he wasn't dreaming.

"Luke hemmings " she said smiling softly looking back at the computer screen scrolling though some emails letters etc tapping her pen on the desk softly before hearing the door open and running in the man of the hour.