Nineteen: celebration

"Celebrate this news at the beach "

After an eventful night of just the two of them Luke was up and downstairs working on finding something to make for breakfast while Ashton upstairs taking a shower and getting ready for the day which of course the red haired man planned to take the girls for a small beach trip to celebrate everything.

The blonde was working on some waffles when the doorbell rang which could only mean Calum was here with the twins he walked over opening the front door getting tackled by the black haired man himself.

"YOUR FUCKING ENGAGED?! " he screamed hugging the blonde tightly while the twins walked inside the house holding their bags looking at the two men with a weird look on their faces.

"Uh thanks I guess " Luke said patting the males back softly looking over at the twins with a small smile before they disappeared upstairs to their room he guessed.

Ashton walked downstairs drying his hair with a towel looking at the two men "Calum don't break my fiancé " he said making his best friend pull away from the blonde man who caught his breath once being let go.

Calum made his way over to the red haired man hugging him as well "you are getting married dude! " he said keeping his arms around his best friend tightly.

"Yes I am " the red haired man said hugging his best friend back patting his back while his eyes followed the blonde into the kitchen seeing the twins following their dad from guessing putting their stuff in their room before looking back at the tan man with a small laugh.

Luke looks over at the twins from setting them a plate down sitting down in the chair across from them they may be eight but some how they still eat messily "so did you guys have fun with mr.cal " he asked running a hand though his hair some.

"Yeah he gave us cookies and pizza " Skylar said smiling widely looking up from eating her bacon swinging her feet and grabbing her napkin wiping her mouth from eating when looking over at her sister with a look before turning back looking at her dad.

Athena looked up from finishing up her food at her dad "Uh daddy? You uh got something " she said pulling her shirt to show her dad he had something and by something she meant something two little eight year olds shouldn't know but things happens.

Luke looked at his other daughter before looking down at his shirt or feeling around his neck only to get up real fast running to the downstairs bathroom while Ashton walked into the kitchen after surprisingly kicking Calum out.

"So how did Calum go girls " the red haired man asked wrapping his arms around both girls kissing skylars cheek then kissing Athena's cheek making the girls whine and making faces pulling or trying to pull away from the male.