Fourthteen; disney

TW: HOMOPHOBIA

"Daddy when will you marry papa? "

The blonde model had slowly gotten up from the bed and was now in the beauty and the beast theme bathroom yeah maybe to another parent it wouldn't be the right bathroom for a grown man to get ready in but the girls loved the hotel room and that's all that mattered to the model.......was his girls were happy with what he picked out.

"You know you look fine " Alex said leaning on the doorframe of the bathroom watching the blonde get ready by messing with the blonde curls for what seem like the fifth time since he entered the bathroom.

Luke jumped looking over at the brown haired green eyed man "says the man who takes a hour long shower " he said looking back down getting some hair gel on his fingers and running it though his curls looking at himself in the mirror.

Alex let out a loud gasp putting his hand over his chest "I have you know hemmings I take 30 minutes in the shower " he said looking at the blonde who was finishing up his hair.

"Alex you use to take two hours to get ready when we were together " the blonde said laughing softly leaning on the counter looking at the brown haired man who laughed softly.

"Some of those times I did it just to annoy you "

"You little- " Luke went to say when two little voices stopped him the model looking over at the doorway of the bathroom seeing the twins who were rubbing their eyes and yawning from just waking up.

"Daddy? We go to see princesses now " Skylar asked sleepily looking up at her dad her messy blonde hair from taking a nap falling in her face.

The model looks at them walking closer getting down to their height "I don't see why we can't go see the princesses now " he said laughing softly fixing the five year olds blonde hair a little getting it out of her face looking over at Athena who was yawning softly still.

"Then we can see the beast? " Athena asked in a soft voice rocking on her feet looking at her dad.

Luke laughed softly running his hand though both of his little girls hair "of course we will sweetie " he said standing back up to normal height looking down at the girls "but first we gotta fix that hair "

Both girls giggles softly jumping up and down "me first me first! " they squealed making grabby hands towards the blonde which of course Luke picked both of them up setting them on the counter.

"Now what hairstyle should the princesses have today " the blonde model said looking at the twins who were giggling and swinging their legs.

Luke smiles softly brushing skylars hair first getting it all back to normal putting it up like Cinderella as the little girl asked for then moving onto Athena's hair letting her hair just flow her natural ways.