Sixteen; memory lane

"You wanna go down memory lane huh? "

After the two men got back to Luke's place because there was no way they could get alone time at Ashton's with Calum being there they were sitting on the couch watching a random tv show when the red haired photographer spoke up

"You never talk about the twins mom did something happen? " he asked running a hand though the blondes hair playing with the curls softly.

The blonde looks up at his red haired boyfriend bitting his bottom lip softly not that he didn't like talking about the twins mom but it's a hard topic to start off with "um,it's hard to explain " he said softly sitting up on the couch.

"Well start off with happy memories first " Ashton said softly looking at Luke leaning back on the couch some.

Before Luke could speak he got up and walked over to the bookshelf getting a picture book down that had all of their names on the cover in order since the red haired man could tell the blonde hasn't looked at it for a while seeing all the dust coming off of it when he set it on the coffee table.

' Book for everleigh Luke Athena and Skylar hemmings '

"Which memory first? " Ashton asked sitting beside the blonde close enough for the both of them to see the book.

Luke smiles a little opening the photo book to the first page which was when the twins had their first photo shoot or as the page said first family photo shoot.

"Awe they look so tiny " the red haired man said pointing to one photo of the twins before looking up at the blonde "you two really did look in love "

"Yeah we um we did " the blonde said trying to find the right words while looking at the one family photo kinda of getting lost in his thoughts remembering a lot of stuff not that he never forget about her.

Ashton looks at the blonde reaching and rubbing his thigh softly "you know you can miss her and still love me right? " he said softly reaching over and kissing the models cheek.

Luke looks up from the page to look at the photographer in the eyes "i know I can " he said softly leaning his head on the red haired mans shoulder maybe Ashton was the angel that Michael would always tell the blonde everleigh would send to him and the twins.

"Now let's finish going down memory lane I wanna see my boyfriend go from cute model to hot damn " Ashton said laughing softly grabbing the photo book again and going to turn to the next page.

"Oh god not that day " the blonde said whining leaning back on the couch after seeing the different photos of the twins and the caption under the photo that you could tell everleigh wrote it.