Nine; happy birthday

"The big five!  "

"The big five! "

*******************************

Likes: ashtonirwin,michaelclifford and 600,540 others like this postLukehemmings; my little bitty babies are the big five and I don't know how I'm feeling 🥺💞💜~~view all 500,430 other comments~~Ashtonirwin; the cutest and hyperactive five year o...

Lukehemmings; my little bitty babies are the big five and I don't know how I'm feeling 🥺💞💜
~~view all 500,430 other comments~~
Ashtonirwin; the cutest and hyperactive five year olds I've ever seen 🥺🥺
Michaelclifford; my nieces and my nieces only!
Lrhupdates: wow they are five already!?

After the dad of two got the two little girls sitting at the kitchen table eating some waffles and bacon he walked outside in the back yard where he was working on everything running a hand though his messy hair that he yet to fix I mean it was still early in the morning and the party wasn't till 1 so people would most likely start showing up around 12 to 12:30 knowing Luke's friends and family.

"Hey lu? You good " Ashton asked walking out to the blonde who was working on the table that would be where the two cakes would set for the twins the closer the older male got the easier he could see the tears filling the blue eyes of the younger male which was a sign either he wasn't okay or he's just being emotional.

The blonde looked up from setting the flowers on the table around where he was gonna place the two cakes that were in the fridge but the one in the garage so two little girls won't find them and beg to eat it before the party "oh yeah I'm okay babe just getting use to them being five " he said softly running a hand though his hair

Ashton looks at him walking closer rubbing the blondes back softly "awe love they will always be little to you " he said in a soft voice looking at his boyfriend before looking around the backyard seeing the how much stuff the dad wanted to do for today.

"I know they will just getting use to the fact they won't need me as much hurts " the blonde said leaning on the table looking at his boyfriend sighing softly his blue eyes filling with tears yet again at the thought of his twins growing up and not needing him as much as they do now.