Eightteen; three years

"So will you do me the honors "

Three year later:

Luke was walking around his bedroom running a hand though his messy blonde while the two eight years old were sitting on his bed playing with dolls but stopped when seeing their dads pace back and forth from the dresser to the closet mumbling words to himself before stopping in front of the bed bending down so he could look the twins in the eyes.

"Should daddy do it? " he asked holding his hands in between him looking at the twins who had sat the dolls down on the bed looking at their dads with their greenish blue eyes.

"Do what daddy? " they both asked sitting so they were closer to the blonde swinging their legs back and forth they maybe eight but some how they helped Luke though out his and Ashton's relationship more than Luke's actual friendships has.

"Papa becomes your guys actual papa " Luke said softly keeping his hands out in front of the twins making the two blonde haired girls smile real wide and nod real fast putting their little hands on top of Luke's big hand.

"But will papa stay here all the time " athena asked softly wrapping her hand around Luke's finger yeah the little girl has seen the red haired man in her dads bed a time or two but of course not all the time.

Luke bites his lip softly looking at her putting his other hand on little girls face "of course he would stay here all the time princess " he said softly before standing back up turning around seeing Alex leaning on the bedroom doorframe

"So is blondie gonna ask loverboy to marry him" he asked laughing some crossing his arms as he leaned on the frame of the door looking at the blonde.

"Well I was planning on doing it unless you think it's too early " the blonde said running a hand though hair looking at his best friend bitting his bottom lip out of being nerves about doing something like this.

Alex rolled his eyes playfully walking closer to his best friend "Luke what would everleigh want you to do " he asked/said keeping his arms crossed.

"Stop being a bitch and get on one knee "

The brown haired man laughed leaning on the dresser "There for stop being a bitch and ask loverboy to marry you " he said pushing his best friends shoulder some.

Luke crossed his arms looking at him "fine fine I will " he said unfolding his arms looking over at himself toward the full body mirror that was in the room messing with his face and outfit bitting his lip softly.