Twenty -three; "dont call him! "

"Don't you dare call him Luke! "

The night before the wedding the night before the two say I do Luke was hanging out with Alex and Michael and the girls because as much as they wanted too the girls thought staying with their dad in the hotel room was much better since tomorrow hey would be seeing Ashton.

"I'm bored daddy! " Athena whined laying upside on the other hotel bed beside her sister looking over at her dad who was sitting on the couch in the room.

"Didn't you guys bring games " the blonde asked looking over at the girl running a hand though his hair.

Skylar and Athena whined looking at their dad "we played them all so now we're bored " they whined sitting up on the bed now both girls messing with their hair.

Michael looks up from his phone "I saw a game room downstairs I can take them down there " he said looking over at the blonde model who was now over at the twins fixing their hair and making it look nice and what it looked like before they got to the hotel.

"a gaming room? " both girls said with wide eyes looking from their uncle to their dad with a wide smile and puppy dog eyes to get their dad to say yes.

Luke looked at the twins after fixing their hair "as along as y'all stay close to uncle Michael I don't have a problem with it " he said walking back over to the couch sitting down looking down at his phone seeing how his fiancé was doing though social media since he was told not to call or text the red haired man the rest of the day.

Skylar and Athena both smiled wildly and jumped up from the bed running over to the suitcase getting their shoes mostly just slide on shoes so it would be easier standing by the hotel door waiting for their uncle.

"I promise I won't let them see Ash- OW! " the bleach blonde was saying before getting a pillow from the chair thrown at him by Alex the brown curly haired man rolling his eyes.

"Don't say his name we got blondie thinking of something else other than him for once " Alex said hitting himself in the face but looking at Michael at the same time.

Michael rolled his eyes turning and walking over to the hotel door opening it and walking out of the room with the girls and walking down the hallways to the elevator down to the game room they went.

Alex makes a glance the blondes way Who was looking at his phone "don't you dare be calling him Luke " he said

Luke looks up crossing his arms once he set his phone down looking over at his best friend "I don't get why I can't call him just for a second " he whined like a child.

"Because it's wrong to see your groom before a wedding "

"Well that's just rude "

*
*
*
Michael was walking though the hotel holding both the girls hands when Athena pointed out the girls didn't have their photo in front of the hotel they usually take when Luke would be staying in a hotel rather was for a family trip or it was a business trip for modeling.