Seventeen; role model

"This is our papa! "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning the blonde was up and in the kitchen working on a breakfast not just for him and the red haired man upstairs but also when Sierra drops of the twins before the model had to drop them off at school the girls could eat breakfasts or so the blonde hoped they could.

"Hey hottie " the red haired man said walking into the kitchen wrapping his arms around the blonde model who was leaning on the counter working on breakfast resting his chin on his boyfriends shoulder.

Luckily both men were wearing shirts that somewhat covered the marks that both of them made on each other or Atleast they both hope they covered the marks up well.

"For almost scaring me I didn't drop the eggs " the blonde said laughing looking up at the man before looking back down and working on the bowl of eggs he was working on for the twins.

Speaking of the twins as soon as the older man went to reply to model the doorbell rang about three times which could only mean sierra was here with the twins to drop them off which Ashton didn't mind taking over breakfast while Luke went to get the door.

"Hey babies " the blonde said once he opened the door and his legs were tacked by two five year olds hugging them tightly and smiling looking up at him.

Sierra looks up at him holding the girls bag out to him "so I guess last night was uh eventful " she said giggling playfully at the blonde model just as he looked up at the woman his face turning a bright red.

"Uh uh......" the blonde stuttered holding the twins in his arms looking at his best friend who was giggling leaning on the front door rail.

"I'm kidding you well I can barely see them " she said running a hand though her hair some "but I'm not the kids being held " she commented giggling softly.

Luke blushes even harder knowing she was right the twins would definitely notice or even ask "yeah yeah thanks for taking them " he said smiling softly setting the twins down to run off to the kitchen.

"So are you going to role model day or is this boyfriend going? " she asked running a hand though her hair some

"Wait that today! "

"Luke you don't gotta plan anything I mean all kids love you and I'm pretty sure kids and the teachers will love your boyfriend even more "

"I'll see I mean it would make more sense if he went " he said running a hand though his hair messing with his curls thinking.