Twelve: "hey did you see this? "

WARNING OR SOMETHING; PROTECTIVE BEST FRIEND! CAL,JEALOUS! ASHTON

"Yeah drink water daddy! "

The blonde got up from the couch around 3pm seeing it was time to get the girls looking over at his boyfriend who sat up on the couch looking back at the blonde with a small smile.

"Do you wanna come with me? " Luke asked looking at his boyfriend running a hand though his blonde curls stretching standing up from the couch looking down at his watch seeing it was saying 3:02 luckily the girls got out at 3:30 but being that dad Luke wanted to get there earlier.

"I would love too if only you drop me off at my apartment afterwards " the red haired man said in a form of a question looking his boyfriend before standing up from the couch going to get his shoes from him setting them at the doorway of the living room.

Once both men were in the car and the blond was driving down the road to the school where his little girls were when the red haired man spoke up looking at his boyfriend after running a hand though his hair.

"How is Alex gonna handle twins at a big place like Disney? " he asked softly holding the blondes free hand while the radio played a bunch of kids songs since the blonde likes to keep it on a kid friendly radio station I mean the twins already learn enough cuss words from the model himself when he accidentally say one and from Michael who likes to walk in the house screaming them.

The blonde laughed softly looking over at his boyfriend then back at the road "that's the reason I'm going so he has help since last time I took the girls to Disney they like to run away " Luke said laughing softly.

Ashton bites his lip softly looking at the blonde "oh? I didn't know why you were going if he just wanted to take the girls " he said smiling softly shrugging his shoulders when they pulled up to the school.

"Trust me everything will be okay babe " the blonde said leaning over kissing the mans cheek before getting out with the older man walking over holding his hand walking into the school building and down the halls where his little girls classroom was.

"Daddy! Papa! " both twins screamed running up to the two men hugging their legs Athena looking up Ashton smiling widely and Skylar hugging Luke's leg looking up at him smiling widely.

You could say Ashton still isn't use to being called pa or papa by little girls especially this early on in a relationship because anything can happened or that is what his brain is saying no matter how many times Luke tells him the red haired man he is the one Ashton's brain still won't believe it and will say the blonde will go back to Alex soon.

Luke smiles softly picking both of the twins looking at them "now what did you two do today? " the dad asked holding both little girls walking to the car while his boyfriend followed him holding the girls bookbags they brought with them.