Twenty-five: epoilogue

AGAIN I WILL BE NOT BE AT FAULT IF YOU WILL CRY WITH THIS ONE IM JUST DELIVERING YOU CONTENT 😁😁

"Your my model "
"I'm your photographer "

The five year wedding anniversary of Luke and Ashton was just around the corner and in the past five years they had adopted a cute little baby boy who name is Oliver James Irwin-Hemmings which of course the last name took forever because both men couldn't decide how they wanted it but it ended up being Irwin-hemmings because to Ashton it 'sounded better'.

The twins were now in middle school 8th grade to be exact they been getting more and more excited to be done with middle school and move on to high school but enough of the updates on the family let's get to what really matters the anniversary...

"Athena burn the toast one more damn time " Skylar said glaring her sister who was near the toaster while she was working placing the plates forks and cups on the tray they were working on a breakfast for their parents anniversary yeah maybe they could've ask for help it's both of their parents anniversary so should one of have to cook.

"AtHeNa BuRn ThE tOaSt OnE mOrE dAmN tImE " Athena mocked her sisters words walking over placing the two small plates looking at her sister who was picking up the TV tray that held all the stuff they made for their dads.

Skylar rolled her eyes "be a good sister and get our brother for me " she said walking over to the stairs waiting for her sister.

Athena rolled her eyes before walking over to living room where Oliver was watching tv picking him and holding him on her hip "come buddy let's go way daddies " she said in a soft voice before walking up the stairs with her sister.

She held her baby brother with one arm once they got to the master bedroom door knocking with her free hand "daddy? Papa? Are y'all dress? " she asked loud enough for them to hear.

Skylar rolled her eyes holding the tray with one hand at this point "DADDY PAPA YALL DRESS WE DONT NEED OLIVER SEEING WHAT WE SAW?! " she screamed making Oliver laugh like crazy while Athena held their brother

after a moment the two girls heard their papa say come in both girls walked inside the room Skylar holding the tray normally again and Athena holding Oliver on her hip seeing their dads sitting up in the bed rubbing their eyes.

"Happy anniversary daddies " both girls said smiling widely Skylar setting the tray on the bed and sitting at the end of the bed.athena setting Oliver on the bed who crawled over to Ashton as soon as his blue eyes landed on him.

"Who made all this " the Luke asked taking the cup of orange off the tray taking a sip looking at the twins who were still sitting on the end of the bed.