Eleven: school

"I'm alone now "

"I'm alone now "

After Getting athena calm down after Luke would say small meltdown because it wasn't as big as her normal ones she has when either the blonde would be laying in the bed or sitting on the couch watching tv the dad got the little girl back in her bed all cuddled up with her blanket and stuffed animal along with a I love you he walked down the hall to his bedroom going to get dress for bed or more like in comfortable clothes before sitting down on the bed and looking at old photos of the twins when he got a text from Ashton.

Ash💞:
Hey lu! I might come by early tomorrow so I can help you take them to school

Lu💛:
You wanna see me cry in the middle of a school?

Ash💞:
Awe love :( they will come home with drawings of you I know it!

Lu💛:
>:-( But I will be alone

Ash💞:
I am offended!

Lu💛:
Okay okay I will be alone besides you 🥺

Ash💞:
And you can cry on my shoulder all you want tomorrow

Lu💛:
Good!

Luke sat his phone down on his nightstand leaning back on the bed going to turn his laptop on to finish up emails humming softly when the bedroom opened slowly seeing Skylar walking closer to the bed and climbing up moving closer to her dad holding onto his arm looking at the laptop screen then up at him.

"I just wanna sleep with you daddy. " the little girl said looking up at her dad holding his upper arm with her big sleepy eyes making the dad smile happily setting his laptop under the nightstand and laid back with the little five year old in his arms.

"You could've just asked me when I laid y'all down " the blonde whispered and letting out a small soft laugh so he didn't wake athena up looking down at Skylar who was playing with her dads fingers.

"You can't fit in my bed daddy "

"Oh I can't? "

"Yeah your too big " Skylar said giggling softly looking up at her dad with her soft and sleepy eyes wanting to sleep with her dad but also wanting to just have a chat with him about random things.

"I'm pretty sure daddy can fit in your bed " the blonde said looking at the little girl watching her playing with his fingers and put her little hand in his big hand giggling softly at how big his hands were.