Twenty-two: planning

"Gold and white " "Orrrr pink and white "

"Gold and white "
"Orrrr pink and white "

The next morning both girls were up before the men were which was a surprise considering it was a school day they were sitting at the kitchen table eating toast they had made Skylar having orange juice and Athena having chocolate milk somethings never changes you could say.

"When do you think daddy and papa will be up? " Athena asked looking up at her sister from finishing up her second piece toast swinging her legs under the table.

"Who knows " Skylar said shrugging her shoulders wiping her mouth with the napkin before she looked at her sister with a smirk "we should wake them up " she said smiling evils getting up from her chair walking to the fridge opening it and grabbing whipped cream can.

Athena looked at her twin sister "whipped cream? " she said in a question tone getting up from the chair walking over to her sister.

"Just follow my lead " the older one by a minute said grabbing her sisters hand and walking up the stairs making a pit stop at their room grabbing some stuff from their craft box then making their way down to master bedroom where their dad and papa was still sleeping.

The two girls opened the door slowly and softly seeing the two men laying on the bed sleeping still Skylar tipped toed over to her dad spraying the cream into her dad hand then throwing the can to her sister who sprayed it in their papas hand.

Both girls walking to the end of the bed since it was easier tickling their dads and papas feet with the feathers they grabbed from their craft box as soon as they heard the whipped cream go on the men's faces the two eight year olds ran out of the room and down to their bathroom to make it look like they were getting ready for school.

Ashton sat up on the bed rubbing his face with his hands looking over at his fiancé "hey uh babe you have something on your face " he said laughing softly shaking the blondes arm some making him Goan loudly opening his eyes slowly.

"Me? I think you mean you have something on your face " the blonde said groaning sitting up on the bed as well looking at his fiancé with a weird look on his face before both of them look towards the bedroom door hearing it open it.

"Hey daddy, hey papa " The Twins said smiling widely fixing their band tee they wrre wearing along with some black jeans and some docs that Calum had got them one day they were shopping with him.

"uh you guys got something there " Athena spoke up rocking on the heels looking at her dad and papa.

"Oh we do? " Luke laughed softly standing up from the bed walking to the bathroom to grab a towel for both him and Ashton walking back to the bed throwing one towel to his fiancés direction and wiping his own face before looking back at the twins.