Twenty-four: "we are a family "

"We are a family now "
"A real family a family forever "

*****************

Ashton woke up rubbing his forehead to a banging on the hotel door which seeing as his best friend wasn't gonna get it the red haired man got up walking over to the door where someone was banging opening it only to see none other than Hailey.

"Hello there Irwin are you ready to for today " the blonde girl said in a cheerful tone for it to be 8 in the morning.

Ashton rubbed his eyes once more looking at his somewhat of a friend but also wedding planner "Hailey it's 8 in the morning " he groaned letting the blonde cheerful girl walk inside the room.

Hailey laughed turning around "yes and your soon to be husband is down the hall getting all ready " she said clapping her hands togethers looking at the red haired man who went from just woke up to very excited.

"Wait really?! " he said with a big smile on his face and walking over to the bed he was just sleeping on sitting on it looking at the blonde girl.

"Yes Irwin now wake up your friend here so not only he can ready but he can help you get ready "

As if the two men were 12 again Ashton jumped over jumping up and down on the bed his best friend was laying on screaming his name "Calum! Calum! Wake up "

Calum rolled over before looking up at the red haired man "Ashton buddy calm down " he said softly sitting up rubbing his eyes softly.

"No because I am getting married today " the photographer said with a pout looking at his best friend who was slowly getting up from the bed he was standing on.

Calum rolled his eyes playfully "you really are excited about this blondie " he said laughing standing up from the bed making the red haired man jump off the bed hugging his best friend tightly.

"Duh! Because you will be a uncle to the twins now " the red haired man said smiling widely holding his best friends shoulders

"I mean I do like being a uncle to those two " Calum said laughing softly before pulling away from his best friend looking over at the blonde girl who was leaning on the dresser in the room looking at her notebook.

Hailey looks up at both of them "well if y'all would like to get dress I will be out in the hallway walking back and forth checking on both of y'all " she said laughing walking out the hotel door.

Calum looked at the red haired man "well let's get you all dress " he said laughing softly running a hand though his messy hair.

Ashton rolled his eyes playfully "as if Luke would care if I got dress up " he said laughing as well leaning his hands on the bed.

"Down the aisle Luke would care after the wedding Luke don't care "

"Ha ha very funny cal we actually just didn't want a honeymoon "

Calum looked at his best friend with a shocked face "Wait your telling me you guys just wanna go home instead of go on a trip " he said in a questionable tone.

Ashton rolled his eyes leaning on the bed still "yes because we will be a family and we would rather spend time as a family " he said pointing out.