Chapter three: "listen to me "

WARNING; BODY TALK AND LOW  SELF CONFIDENCE

" Shut up for minute "

" LUKE HEMMINGS HAS A NEW RELATIONSHIP! LUKE HEMMINGS HAS SOMEONE NEW AROUND HIS KIDS LUKE HEMMINGS DATING HIS PHOTOGRAPHER "

That seems to be all that was tv when Ashton got back to his apartment after leaving Lukes place was the magazines and celebrity news so interesting in what Luke was doing or who he was hanging out with? The red haired man didn't see it as a date he just thought he was hanging out getting to know the model and the two little girls.

"Sooooo How was the date " his roommate asked looking up from the tv that was still talking about Luke and his love life why couldn't they leave the poor model alone?

"It wasn't a date,the little girls wanted me to go so I went " Ashton said sitting down on the couch turning his phone on vibrate getting tired of all the notifications from comments to tagging to following it was getting all too much for the photographer

Calum looked at his best friend putting his hand on his shoulder "you know it's okay if you have some sort of crush on him,I mean what's the worst thing that could happen " he said rubbing his best friends shoulder some more

"I don't know? That " the red haired man said in a scared voice pointing to the tv where they shown more photos and blurry videos of the two men walking out of the ice cream place and back down the sidewalk to Lukes place "how does he do it?! "

Calum looks at the tv then back at Ashton "Ashton! listen to me " he said crossing his arms over his chest sitting on the couch so he was facing his best friend with a serious look on his face

"Ashton if you wanna hang out with  this model and this model wanna hang out with you the media shouldn't matter "

Ashton bites his lip softly looking at his best friend running a hand though his hair some more "I don't know cal? What if- " he was saying looking over at the coffee table where his phone vibrated seeing Lukes name pop up on the screen.

"Answer him "

"B-But "

"Ashton Irwin! Answer your model! "

Ashton sighed and rolled his eyes playfully before picking up His phone seeing a bunch of texts from Luke and a lot of 'sorrys'

Luke hemmings:
Ashton I'm so sorry I didn't know they would be there :(

Luke hemmings:
If anything I can make it up with maybe cooking you something and watching a movie at my place?